How do I hack a server so that I can delete/modify/add files to it?

USBHacker

Hello!

I was just wondering if anyone knew I can hack a server, so that I can delete/modify/add files to it?

I will be really thankful if someone can help me with this :D,

Thanks in advanced,

USBHacker

You don't. But someone with some skill might be able to, but no one on here is going to walk you through hacking a server you don't own. That is't what this site is about, if you haven't already noticed.

To quote Moonlit:

" don't be a dick, and if you're going to be then at least make it worth someones while to deal with it and its consequences. Learn where you can, stay out of trouble where you can't. Talk to people who know things, but don't expect all the answers. Use computers everywhere, but if they're not yours then treat them with care. Learn things yourself, if someone doesn't want to teach you then you may be doing something wrong... check your attitude... if you come across like some irritating 14 year old punk of a kid who seems to enjoy nothing more than ROFLing because his sysadmin has to spend the next 3 hours fixing the crap he did, we're not going to help you. Come across as someone who's intruiged, interested and wants to know how something works just for the record and not to exploit it and we might."

Hello!

I was just wondering if anyone knew I can hack a server, so that I can delete/modify/add files to it?

I will be really thankful if someone can help me with this :D,

Thanks in advanced,

USBHacker

See, its great being an admin, I get to see your IP address. Be a shame if it kept being leaked over and over... Read what digip and have a think about why you want to fuck with other people for your own amusement.