Why not to hack school networks again

K1u

Soo what is They Block YouTube and MySpace, You are using the Computers at schools to learn, not find out wether your friend is tired. Just wait untill you are at home.

You know how many people I have told this. I mean if you do not have access to a PC at home use the library or some other place... do not ruin your life. You guys know I have been preaching... do not hack your school do not hack your school for a long time... but no one ever takes me seriously. Hopefully know that you see the consequences you will think.

Yeah, we tell people this all the time too, so why yet another thread about it?

• [li]Post count +1[/li]

[li]Gain more negative feedback[/li]

[li]Specifically posted just to annoy you[/li]

[li]It's all part of the secret plan to lure the penguins out of Texas[/li]

Well, Proxy sites are not exactly hacking to view other pages.. all you are doing is useing a site to send and reseave your information... so that you may view and access those site blocked, by useing a third person to access it. Now, if your talking about changeing grades, yes that is somehting you could do to get expelled from school, and no, you should not have a court case for doing so.. i beleave it is the sysadmin's fault for being outsmarted by a little kid..  :lol:, so, how can someone be taken to court for outsmarting someone for personal gain? I beleave it is worthy of just expushion.. but not jailing. this is a wrongful  act twords this kid. the real case should be twords the sysadmin. it is his fault.. its only natural for someone to explore in what they can do.. if the sysadmiiiin does not know how to stop it.. its his fault. sorry if i may have repeated myself a few times.. but, what i said is true.. And, There are penguines in texas.. where?

Ya it is bad to hack school computers. but hey its fun. i had a friend the pigybacked his house computer with the schools to download torrents got away with it for a year and a half. another friend found a loop hole in the security to gain full access to the internet using aol free ride( hint try it at your school) never caught we had a hug halo lan party at are school every day and were caught by the end of the school year because a looser squeiled we had teacher playing it too.. he never spoke again. had all the computers moo for a senoir prank. um a network storm some one did that took a long time for the person to fix that.. man we had lots of aisain that where doing all sorts of things with the school computers it was funnie. but when any one got caught it was a day supension that was it. but again hacking school computers is bad dont do it. it can be done but dont prove it it is not worth it.

Well, Proxy sites are not exactly hacking to view other pages.. all you are doing is useing a site to send and reseave your information... so that you may view and access those site blocked, by useing a third person to access it. Now, if your talking about changeing grades, yes that is somehting you could do to get expelled from school, and no, you should not have a court case for doing so.. i beleave it is the sysadmin's fault for being outsmarted by a little kid..  :lol:, so, how can someone be taken to court for outsmarting someone for personal gain? I beleave it is worthy of just expushion.. but not jailing. this is a wrongful  act twords this kid. the real case should be twords the sysadmin. it is his fault.. its only natural for someone to explore in what they can do.. if the sysadmiiiin does not know how to stop it.. its his fault. sorry if i may have repeated myself a few times.. but, what i said is true.. And, There are penguines in texas.. where?

Going by this you should have paid more attention in school. And think about it this way, if I find your break into your house and shit in your fridge is it your fault for not making sure I couldn't shit in your fridge?

Going by this you should have paid more attention in school. And think about it this way, if I find your break into your house and shit in your fridge is it your fault for not making sure I couldn't shit in your fridge?

It's the fridge manufacturers fault for making a fridge you can shit in to! (most likely a toilet shaped fridge)

i used to break into my network at school, when i did i never achieved anything anyway.

breaking into an account to just get past the proxy filtering software was all i stood to gain.

i really cant see the point, but i understand the challenge.

my advice is your probably going to get caught for it so i wouldn't bother doing it.

you'll get more respect for hacking a cellphone to your toaster so in the morning you can text message it and it will make toast.

Yeah I really dont see the point of hacking your high school computer, the cute chicks you are trying to impress wont understand all they know how to do  with a computer is copy slabs of text out of Wikipedia, change the font, add a title and hand it in as there home work.  :-P

boring_pointless_thread++;

I resisted long enough of not posting in this thread, but QFE!

Yeah I really dont see the point of hacking your high school computer, the cute chicks you are trying to impress wont understand all they know how to do  with a computer is copy slabs of text out of Wikipedia, change the font, add a title and hand it in as there home work.  :-P

Trust me... no chick cares (discluding geekchics) if you hack something.

The only things the girls say is "What a geek, get a life, stop spending so much time at home working out how to bring the schools computers down for an hour."

There's two things to note here. the first is you used the word 'girls'. This suggests you don't mean all females in general. Women (ie: those of the female sex who are actually mature, physically, mentally, emotionally, all of the above), specifically interesting women, don't say things like that and are actually interested in things besides who Peter Andre is dating or which boy band just split up...

Second thing is the thing you say they wouldn't care about. There's two issues here, one being that you mention school, and the second being you're trying to take the computers down for an hour. Ok, bearing in mind what I said earlier about women vs girls, the school thing doesn't even need explaining. The taking the computers down for an hour isn't the most mature thing to do anyway, even if the 'chicks' did care.

not much of a point, I have every administrator password and the telnet passwords for the schools networking at my high school  but theres not much to do.

when I was in high school last year, I couldnt really change anything since they would know it was me (i prity much helped  many of the teachers out with any computer problems they had)

it is fun to sometimes  do things like that but  probably wont be much fun if the principal catches you.

the most I did at school was make a few changes to the monitoring software (logged in ad administrator then used a program called file lock to  freeze a folder that the monitoring software used, that way the screenshot that it took would never update so the teacher would only see 1 static image)  worked for a few months until the it guys "fixed" it

ok ive got a few things to say. At my school the chicks thought it was awsome when i did something to the school. Such as using the send message program built in novell. getting in the lunch accounts(Nothing there since everything was on another server somewhere else in the world), gaining access to the command prompt(Still have that program too i think) getting into the hardrive, spamming all the email accounts at oncve ( yes i know go ahead and flame me.) but the whole resone people do it is to say they did it. you see a ton of shows on tv where kids do it. Also about that halo lan party at school can you tell more about that. it sounds fun

ok ive got a few things to say. At my school the chicks thought it was awsome when i did something to the school. Such as using the send message program built in novell. getting in the lunch accounts(Nothing there since everything was on another server somewhere else in the world), gaining access to the command prompt(Still have that program too i think) getting into the hardrive, spamming all the email accounts at oncve ( yes i know go ahead and flame me.) but the whole resone people do it is to say they did it. you see a ton of shows on tv where kids do it. Also about that halo lan party at school can you tell more about that. it sounds fun
you know you're going to be drunk one night bullshitting with some other geeks talking about stupid things you've done...

i dont see any difference between hacking school and hacking any other website, if they get you either at school or hackingn  any other website you would get in trouble. if you wanna preach then just say DONT HACK and that would basically say all.

i would rather hack my school that to hack nasa, or the fbi or any other importat organization like those

Why "hack" any website? What has any of this got to do with "hacking" websites? I wouldn't call fucking with a website hacking anyway and while I'm not going to get in to the hacker/cracker debate, it's immature and pointless. Learn stuff, sure, but don't fuck with someone's site just for fun, and don't fuck with someone's network unless you have permission. Simple as.