GoDaddy.com is trying to take my Domain

chaddles623

He's, to some extent a spammer. He's trying to either raise awareness to his battle with GoDaddy, or get more people to visit that bullshit site of his. In both cases he gains financially.

Read through that pissy forum he linked to. He's already cheering the amount of traffic the site is getting (no doubt due to him digging this story) and he's put up significant funds to appraise the domain. On top of that he claims to have put up even more money to get a patent and trademarks lawyer to look into GoDaddy's trademark to ensure the buy he made could not succesfully be contested.

I'm with Metatron. Oxygen's too precious to waste on pricks like this.

I really hope your lawyers take one look at you and tell you "this is a complex case, it may take some time". Your a whingey little bitch who tried to pull a fast one, got caught and is now acting like your owed shit just for living. Grow up and stop pushing your inane bullshit on people who think you, your site and your "case" should be sealed in a piano case and dropped in the ocean.

I really hope your lawyers take one look at you and tell you "this is a complex case, it may take some time". Your a whingey little bitch who tried to pull a fast one, got caught and is now acting like your owed shit just for living. Grow up and stop pushing your inane bullshit on people who think you, your site and your "case" should be sealed in a piano case and dropped in the ocean.

Maybe edit this topics title as well since it still shows the site address he was trying to post?