Sound Screwed

911alertme

I installed an Mp3 to MIDI converter and it did something to set up my sounds when I installed it.  It didn't do what I wanted so I uninstalled it.  Now my sub emits a super low pitch constantly.  I don't remember what the program was and I can't find it again on Google.  It is really pissing me off and I really can't use my speakers.  What can I do to get rid of it?

MP3 to MIDI converters don't exist in any useful form, it isn't possible.

It is, I had a program that would detect what melody note was being played in an MP3 and Convert it into a MIDI. It wasn't very accurate though.

Where did you get this Program From Anyway. According to Google, It dosent exist.

Anyway, my sound's still screwed.

Have you uninstalled the sound card itself and reinstalled it yet?

Also, check the wires/connections to the speakers. Maybe there is a loose connection and your getting feedback/interference from the connection.

I figured it out.  I have a mic that is always plugged in and it is giving feedback.  Why is it suddenly recording?  Now that I have the problem there should be an easier way to fix it.  I just don't know how.

Either move it away from the speakers(feedback loop), turn down the record volume, or mute it when not in use.