Clan Hak5

Darren Kitchen

Hak5 is starting a gaming clan. It will serve as a vehicle for more gaming events within the community. We're interested in hearing your opinion about the name. Currently we're thinking "Clan Hak5", which while informative and straight forward, is lacking spice. Please sound off if you have a suggestion.

PWN.5

and you might wanna take a look at Wolfenstein: Enemy territory. great online FPS and its free lol.

So Hak.5 is lowered itself to the level of all those people who play FPS 24/7?  Can't just have a fun game anymore.

So just because its competition means it can't be fun. I fo one am all for it. Competition only will make these guys better at the games they play.

I am for Pwn.5 or h4x.5 both of them are sweet.

Which games would we be playing or is it jsut whatever we want. I am up for heading up a Console Hak.5 Group. :)

So Hak.5 is lowered itself to the level of all those people who play FPS 24/7?  Can't just have a fun game anymore.

So just because its competition means it can't be fun. I fo one am all for it. Competition only will make these guys better at the games they play.

Which games would we be playing or is it jsut whatever we want. I am up for heading up a Console Hak.5 Group. :)

Competition implies competing... competing removes the fun, because it goes from fun to serious.

what he said^

anyway would this be strictly FPS or will there be other styles as well? and what games really? mignt give me an excuse to buy some games lol.

Competition implies competing... competing removes the fun, because it goes from fun to serious.

No Competing just means you get to see who is better and see where you stand and how much practice you need. Competing does not remove the fun. I love going to tournaments and what not for games and I still have lots of fun playing them. :) Maybe you don't need to compete.

Do not include anything relating to hacking in your tag... trust me bad idea. You will constantly be accused of hacking in the game you are playing. Game "hacking" = meh.

GP just go and play on any CS type game and ppl are always calling someone a haxor accusing them useing cheats and and being script kiddies. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Do not include anything relating to hacking in your tag... trust me bad idea. You will constantly be accused of hacking in the game you are playing. Game "hacking" = meh.
who cares bout the accusations ?

if you're good @ a game you'll always be accused of cheating.

they'll stop doing that once they kno you. well at least they won't mean it anymore ( used to be part of the huge ukcs community and we were always calling eachother haxxors, not serious but just for the lulz)

noobs would be offended ... wich would make it even more funny XD

i dont care aout ppl accusing ...

i say go with the pwn.5 or h4x.5 :D