London hak5 meetup at Live Diggnation?

Sparda

Diggnation Live in London, 7:30PM October 3rd... FREE!

Kevin's speaking at the Future of Web Apps Expo, so Kevin and Alex will tape Diggnation live at the Expo, deep in the heart of London at 7:30 PM Wednesday, October 3rd. You can the show free at the ExCel Center main auditorium.

Origional: http://revision3.com/diggnation/2007-08-30sierra

What the scooby-dooo?! Honestly these 'web 2.0' lot will pay for anything Almost as bad as the mac lot.

Attendee 1

Academic

2-Day Conference Pass ( £245 )

- Full access to all presentations during the Future of Web Apps plus access

to the expo hall.

3-Day Conference Pass ( £595 )

- Full access to all presentations during the Future of Web Apps, access to

the expo area and a day of workshops.

Earlybird Expo Pass ( £5 )

- Access to the expo area at The Future of Web Apps (this does not permit

access to the presentations)

Sold Out!  Student Conference Pass ( £75 )

- Full access to all presentations during the Future of Web Apps plus access

to the expo hall, specifically designed for students.

'Conference in a Box (FOWA)' ( £245 )

A pack containing a CD with all presentations, video and audio from both days

of the conference (Mac/PC compatible).

I would go but I'm not sure it's worth paying that train fare again just to see Kevin and Alex... and a bunch of screaming Digg fans... *shudder*.

You could just go on foot... :P

Either does George Bush. But he's a leader

I don't follow him as a leader either. You know, Charles Manson was a leader, Jim Jones was a leader, and I don't even think any of them stole ideas from others without giving credit, and tried to become a huge person by doing so.

What's up with the Kevin Rose hate? He is a web 2.0, bespoke, vlog, socialog genius. The love I have for him is almost sexual

http://www.binrev.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=33624

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You do not have permission to view this board

BRUMCON 07

6th October 2007

Menzies Strathallan (renamed from Thistle Birmingham Edgbaston)

225 Hagley Road, Edgbaston

Birmingham. B16 9RY

Entry from 11am Talks Start 12 noon.

BrumCon is a regular (was semi regular) event organised by Brum2600 regulars, featuring a wide variety of talks, discussion, demos and most importantly, alcohol. Incorrectly but neatly dubbed a 'blackhat thinktank' by NTK, The Register - 'We have your water supply, and printers', BBC Midlands Today - 'Spooky', By you lot as the UK's biggest underground Hacker con and by hotel staff as .scary but nice people..

We welcome all kinds of phreaks, geeks and other technologically interested people from all sides of the fence (as long as hats, badges and warrants are left at the door).

The entrance fee this year again yes again stays at 5 UK Pounds per delegate (we do it for the love). Corporate packs are available that includes entrance, T-shirt and receipt contact us at brumcon7@brum2600.net to book.

I booked everything up last night so I will be in the area on the Friday. I’m staying at Thistle Birmingham Edgbaston (now renamed to Menzies Strathallan) 225 Hagley Road, Edgbaston Birmingham. B16 9RY which is the hotel BrumCon 07 is located and I’m leaving on Sunday afternoon/evening so if anyone wants to go for a drink, I will be about.