n00b c99chell.php

operat0r_001

It's a lame script kiddy php script you upload to a web host via a web vulnerability.

it's pretty powerfull for being just php, but i would advise against useing c99 or c100 shell's unless you can actually fully understand and decode the page.

a lot of versions of c99 have a backdoor built in.

also c99 os verry well known and used a lot. its better to use a less known phpshell or code your own.....

It's a lame script kiddy php script you upload to a web host via a web vulnerability.

it's pretty powerfull for being just php, but i would advise against useing c99 or c100 shell's unless you can actually fully understand and decode the page.

also c99 os verry well known and used a lot. its better to use a less known phpshell or code your own.....

Powerful?  The PHP behind it is pretty simple.

All I know is he definitely did not code it.

All I know is he definitely did not code it.

yeah we all kno that, but he never claimed he did .......

There are actually some typos in there, but my virus scanner still picked it up upon trying to view it.