September Desktop

DeGrijze

gfsga.jpg

Hey all,

This is the most amazing wallpaper I have ever seen. I need this lol. Can anyone throw up a link? I'm the only linux lover here at my job and this is a good way to stick it to my other windows loving co-workers. I would really appreciate it if someone linked the image.

Thanks.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude 6 megapixel display arrays is where its at!

But I really want either a 4th 19" on the far left to even it out...

...Then another 21" on top of the current widescreen....and 4 more 19"ers on top of the current ones.

I can't get enough desktop space. I've got the bug. Once you go dual screen its an addiction from there.

Actually metatron, may you provide a link to that Wallpaper?

meanwhileinthepirateshicf2.th.jpg

or

penguinlovedq3.th.jpg

if you only want one.

The new laptop.

metatron... ubuntu?!

I'm shocked

I just picked up a Sony VAIO FZ-Series laptop, which has Blu-Ray among other things. It’s probably one of the most Linux unfriendly laptops I’ve seen, so I thought I would give Ubuntu a go. I still spent four hours getting everything to work and I’m working on the getting Blu-Ray working well under Linux as a personal project.

I’m not sure if I will stick with Ubuntu but for the time being it will do until I finish what I’m doing. 

Actually metatron, may you provide a link to that Wallpaper?

meanwhileinthepirateshicf2.th.jpg

or

penguinlovedq3.th.jpg

if you only want one.

The new laptop.

metatron... ubuntu?!

I'm shocked

I just picked up a Sony VAIO FZ-Series laptop, which has Blu-Ray among other things. It’s probably one of the most Linux unfriendly laptops I’ve seen, so I thought I would give Ubuntu a go. I still spent four hours getting everything to work and I’m working on the getting Blu-Ray working well under Linux as a personal project.

I’m not sure if I will stick with Ubuntu but for the time being it will do until I finish what I’m doing. 

Thank you! If you find any more of these awesome wallpapers please post them... I mainly use - interfacelift.com