I wish i loved animals as much as michael vick.

lazaruswws

I had to search around a bit aswell. It helped that they were talking a bit about him on CNN as I zapped by that channel today.

Michael Vick was a promising football player who apparently liked to hold illegal dog fights in his home. He owned a kennel at that same property where the dogs were trained, and if after a fight one of his dogs did poorly that dog would be killed via various means (hanging, drowning, smashing it onto the floor). I'm not sure what parts of all that he was actually charged with, but he plead guilty to the charges and faces up to 5 years in jail, 3 years probation and a quarter mil. fine if he gets the maximum sentence.

This person managed to work himself out of the slums, into several multi million dollar contracts playing football and doing endorsements, and now completely disgraced himself to the point where he'd be lucky to be allowed to flip a burger when he comes out of jail. Then again, he's earned some 40 million during his short career already, so I'm sure if he manages his funds okay he still shouldn't have to work anymore...

I had to search around a bit aswell. It helped that they were talking a bit about him on CNN as I zapped by that channel today.

Michael Vick was a promising football player who apparently liked to hold illegal dog fights in his home. He owned a kennel at that same property where the dogs were trained, and if after a fight one of his dogs did poorly that dog would be killed via various means (hanging, drowning, smashing it onto the floor). I'm not sure what parts of all that he was actually charged with, but he plead guilty to the charges and faces up to 5 years in jail, 3 years probation and a quarter mil. fine if he gets the maximum sentence.

This person managed to work himself out of the slums, into several multi million dollar contracts playing football and doing endorsements, and now completely disgraced himself to the point where he'd be lucky to be allowed to flip a burger when he comes out of jail. Then again, he's earned some 40 million during his short career already, so I'm sure if he manages his funds okay he still shouldn't have to work anymore...

Well it was clearly a addiction he had then. Kind of like a fetish for that type of thing. Well what a shame... for those who live in other countries this kind of news happens nearly everyday.

Well it was clearly a addiction he had then.

Excuses excuses. Find some schmuck who doesn't follow the norm and I'm sure some psychologist will find a disease or condition that will fit it. Pump the patient full of expensive designer drugs, then send him off to court with a far from free, but equally valid Get Out Jail card.

The guy's just a sick prick whose concept of morals and the difference between what's socially accepted as being right and wrong took a nosedive out the window. I think his parents are to some extent responsible as they knew about it and just told him to stop, rather than be the responsible parent and MAKE him stop. You know, that whole 'instilling your own moral values into your children' phase? They must've not paid attention in class when that part came up.

*FUCK* Michael Vick. And by the looks of it that will happen in the most literal sense of the world, even though that's a bit anal. Woah, did I just say that?

Well it was clearly a addiction he had then. Kind of like a fetish for that type of thing. Well what a shame... for those who live in other countries this kind of news happens nearly everyday.

All of America's sporting heroes are actually ending up being jackoffs.  Just look at berry bonds and tank johnson.