Highslide

digip

Just found some cool js that was on someones page, but at first I thought it was Flash. After looking through the source I found out it was done 100% in javascript/css/html. The Javascript source points back to this persons page: http://vikjavev.no/highslide/ who makes his code available for free for personal use under a creative commons license.

Just wanted to share with everyone in case they wanted to use it on their site or modify to their own needs. Scroll down to the examples and click an image to see it in action. It doe smor ethan just load images, it can do any other html inside of the popups that are actually not popups, but css reveals, so popup blockers won't make them not show up. Make sure javascript is turned on for the site to work.

If you don't know what I am talking about, you just have to see it in action to understand it.

Just found some cool js that was on someones page, but at first I thought it was Flash. After looking through the source I found out it was done 100% in javascript/css/html. The Javascript source points back to this persons page: http://vikjavev.no/highslide/ who makes his code available for free for personal use under a creative commons license.

Just wanted to share with everyone in case they wanted to use it on their site or modify to their own needs. Scroll down to the examples and click an image to see it in action. It doe smor ethan just load images, it can do any other html inside of the popups that are actually not popups, but css reveals, so popup blockers won't make them not show up. Make sure javascript is turned on for the site to work.

If you don't know what I am talking about, you just have to see it in action to understand it.

+1 to ajax'y coolness