just found someone is using m wireless internet, what can i do??

malanco

hi, i was using airodump-ng and i found that other station was also connected to my router, i want to know what can i do to that idiot, i know i can use mac filtering but i want to do something else to him, is anything i can do??, im using ubuntu feisty fawn.  thanks guys , im very new to all this wireless stuff so i dont know wireless xploits.  :-P

Well, if your wireless is secure, and he broke his way through go all FCC on his a$$ and log his info and report him to local authorities, small claims court, settlement, you with money. You win no hacks unless there is no law like this pertaining to the FCC and my drunken stupor has yet again made me a general flaw.

Well, if your wireless is secure, and he broke his way through go all FCC on his a$$ and log his info and report him to local authorities, small claims court, settlement, you with money. You win no hacks unless there is no law like this pertaining to the FCC and my drunken stupor has yet again made me a general flaw.
dude have him arrested, that would be awesome!

hi, i was using airodump-ng and i found that other station was also connected to my router, i want to know what can i do to that idiot, i know i can use mac filtering but i want to do something else to him, is anything i can do??, im using ubuntu feisty fawn.  thanks guys , im very new to all this wireless stuff so i dont know wireless xploits.   :-P
Are you talking about blocking him from your network?

Like 'SomeoneE1se' said,  hacking someone else is not what we show people here. It's a community about real hacks.

Read through the forum and you'll understand, but don't expect help getting revenge or hacking someone or something.

Check these topics first:

http://forums.hak5.org/index.php/topic,1674.0.html

- http://www.albion.com/netiquette/corerules.html

http://forums.hak5.org/index.php/topic,913.0.html

Along with these general niceties, we just basically ask that you don't blatantly link to warez or post topics asking how to hack your school/friend's MSN/brother's email/etc... Otherwise though as long as you get along with everyone else (though healthy debate is good) then go play... frolic in the meadows of Hak.5's forums!
- moonlit

ill love to see him arrested, but i live in mexico guys, here the authorities doesnt care about an idiot breaking in someone else's network, im pissed off because , i know i can filter his mac adress but if he knows how to hack a wep , he will also know how to fake his mac adress so it will be an endless problem. i want to know if i can detect where he is, wheres his computer so i can go and beat him till i get satisfied lol , or what else can i do??

ill love to see him arrested, but i live in mexico guys, here the authorities doesnt care about an idiot breaking in someone else's network, im pissed off because , i know i can filter his mac adress but if he knows how to hack a wep , he will also know how to fake his mac adress so it will be an endless problem. i want to know if i can detect where he is, wheres his computer so i can go and beat him till i get satisfied lol , or what else can i do??

First: get off WEP; you may as well just use an unencrypted network; use WPA2 TKIP + AES, and use a long passkey, alternating numbers and letters, with 1 double number and 1x double letter pair (i.e. 1a2b3c45d6e7fg8...), if you use X characters then there are 260 ^ X possible permutations. 

Second: setup MAC address filtering for exclusive, so that only the MAC address you specify will be allowed to connect to the wireless

Third: disable your SSID broadcast, might not do much but hey, at this point everything you do might help

Fourth: turn down your Xmit power, he won't be able to use a network that's physically not reaching him

Fifth: setup your network to use RADIUS authentication, it might be annoying but at least you'll know he can't get by this one.

Well, in Episode 1x03 they did a bit of packet sniffing. Have I said too much, or is it OK to say things the crew says?

Anyway, definitely use WPA if you can. It's more secure than WEP. If at all possible, use a wired network, as they are un-piggybackable without physical access.

Well, in Episode 1x03 they did a bit of packet sniffing. Have I said too much, or is it OK to say things the crew says?

Anyway, definitely use WPA if you can. It's more secure than WEP. If at all possible, use a wired network, as they are un-piggybackable without physical access.

elmer you're good that only a per person guideline(not handing out exploits) you are in no way required to do anything but be respectful of others