Don't mean to waiste any ones time..

Jesse05

Hello I'm Jesse, I am new to the forums of HAK. 5 and don't know for this to be taken seriously. "now the question" I need to learn how to hack into a web site this guy has caused me more hell than any one could ever with take, um he's sent me numerous viruses hidden in web links and crashed my computer so many times.  i was wondering if any of you guys have links to a tutorial at all on how to do so?

Thank you

Jesse

Hacking his site is just tit-for-tat escalation tactics, and given that your asking for help to do this, i can't imagine you winning that war. You might want to look at cyber harassment laws if this isn't something you can ignore. Simple things to do would be installing AVG and using outlook for your emails rather than webmail via IE, switching to a email service like gmail which scans your incoming mail, getting a hardware firewall and other basic security precautions like using Firefox. (You don't need Linux to be secure)  Other than that, maybe take a tire iron to his hands? Very hard to type when your fingers bend in all the wrong places...

He probably has a rootkit/hidden vnc or virus still on his pc from the guy and he can always get to him. You need to make sure your clean before setting up the rest of your security or he's already behind enemy lines and might be able to disable any defenses. Going after his website will not end your problems, and given the fact that you have gotten a virus from links he has sent you, I wouldn't even go to his site with your computer and current settings.

Make sure your pc is clean, then follow Vako's advice.

"Kung Fu is for ones physical health and defense, not revenge"- Shaolin Monk

• 2 weeks later...

when ever you check your mail just log into either a VM or dual boot Ubuntu and Winxx. Then just read your email there. If there is a virus in the Email it most likely wont infect your linux box or if you have a VM if it does get infected just reload it with all your data safely tucked away somewhere else. (ex. a DVD- The best most reliable short and longterm data backup media) I would suggest going to that site Wired_HAk gave you.

We. Don't. Do. Revenge.

Now, read VaKo's post above this one, and don't ask again.

Oh, and welcome.

But this one kid at school called me an idiot and said i knew nothing about computers.  I can't let him get away with calling me an idiot.  So I am going to haxorzzzziesdisghax his newterck  but i dont really know much about computers so i need your help on how.  Clearly this is an exception to the revenge rule.  I demand help.

I am not pround of this moment I am about to share. At School, Someone Called me a n00b and said "You think your such a l33t cause you can use the command line". I took this the wrong way. What I did was, went to his house, Saw he had an Unprotected Network, Worked out which computer was his, and left a Text File on his Win98 Desktop Saying "If im such a 'l33t cause i use command prompt', look where I am. Be Careful. DarkBlueBox"

I almost got caught for doing this. Luckily I hid my tracks well. I just missed a £500 fine. He Still knew it was me. Dont do anything to him/her. Take it up with the CyberCrime Unit.

I am not pround of this moment I am about to share. At School, Someone Called me a n00b and said "You think your such a l33t cause you can use the command line". I took this the wrong way. What I did was, went to his house, Saw he had an Unprotected Network, Worked out which computer was his, and left a Text File on his Win98 Desktop Saying "If im such a 'l33t cause i use command prompt', look where I am. Be Careful. DarkBlueBox"

I almost got caught for doing this. Luckily I hid my tracks well. I just missed a £500 fine. He Still knew it was me. Dont do anything to him/her. Take it up with the CyberCrime Unit.

Rule #1: Unless you already got caught doing something, never EVER state that you did it.

...and don't change your forum nick to match the one you used to commit the act.  :roll: