Media misleads the masses.

CmdBash

Humans are generally stupid if you take the entire species into account. Stupid people like stupid things. So, when people are faced with something complex (creation, computers, terrorism, wine... the list go's on and and) they will tend to gravitate towards the simplest possible explanation because admitting the issue is complex and that they don't have the answers genuinely terrifys them.

When you add FOX News political motivation and position of "credibility" they can get away with this type of bullshit. Why? Because people find it is easier to call someone a hacker or a terrorist than to actually bother asking questions which lead to new information. It just comforts them. Couple this with the American tendency to believe the loudest person in the room over anyone else, and we end up with the tragic mess we have now.

Before I got into college I would skim over the tele and be amused by a day to day broadcast and laugh at the ignorant garbage spewed out for ratings sake. I took a class called Mass Communications, my prof, awesome as he was helped me notice alot of scum tactics the media uses to mislead you into thinking something completely different from what there telling you.

I never trust TV News (not even the BBC). I will never, ever trust news papers.

Here comes an Unrelated Story, So if you dont care, Move on to the Next Post.

One time, My Friend had "borrowed" millitary equipment from the Near by Millitary Base (barry buddon). Someone, tipped of the police of what he had done. I was at his house when the M.O.D. Raided the House. I knew all he had was some gas masks and some bullet shells etc. Nothing Dangerous. The Next day, I read the Daily Telegraph (Angus Edition). The articly distincly said that there was police sniffer dogs and a swat team outside. That was not true. It also said inside the house was guns, smoke bombs, nerve gas, small bombs and daggers. Now that was not true either.

I never trust TV News (not even the BBC). I will never, ever trust news papers.

Here comes an Unrelated Story, So if you dont care, Move on to the Next Post.

One time, My Friend had "borrowed" millitary equipment from the Near by Millitary Base (barry buddon). Someone, tipped of the police of what he had done. I was at his house when the M.O.D. Raided the House. I knew all he had was some gas masks and some bullet shells etc. Nothing Dangerous. The Next day, I read the Daily Telegraph (Angus Edition). The articly distincly said that there was police sniffer dogs and a swat team outside. That was not true. It also said inside the house was guns, smoke bombs, nerve gas, small bombs and daggers. Now that was not true either.

News Makes The News, and never reports it.