Is there a program that captures picture of Stealer then send to my e-mail?

dmak02

I recently bought a laptop and I raely want to keep it safe.  In case someone steals my laptop and goes online with it.  Is there a program that can take a picture of his face and then be sent to my e-mail.  Then I can report it to the cops.

I recently bought a laptop and I raely want to keep it safe.  In case someone steals my laptop and goes online with it.  Is there a program that can take a picture of his face and then be sent to my e-mail.  Then I can report it to the cops.

Is the cam built in? if so set it up as a web cam and have it post to your website every 5 min then you can just go to the website or ftp them. set it to autostart on start up, then when you are useing it just turn it off in like the sys tray ;) hey I like this idea would go good with like the Nokia n770 or Iphone.... wasn't there another thread about using GPS in your laptop? we could combine those 2 ideas on Iphone or Nokia phone:) someone steals your $400.00 phone you call it and click  it sends you and e-mail with a jpg and latitude and longitude. Drop that lat and long into Google Earth… and hey parents go ahead give your 12 year old kid that Iphone you want to really know where he is @ 10:00 on a Friday night? ;) that’s sounding very 1984…..  oh no don’t call the thought police ;) lol anyone know if you can remote into your Iphone? VNC type Nokia’s are linux base so they’re not a problem. ;)