Microshaft for sale.

Ethan Hunt

Ok, so I was thinking about hak5s No1 company Microshaft and thought of buying the domain name so I can have some fun with it. I got in and... It's taken. I msg the webmaster 4 info on the price and guess what. Microshaft is being sold for 5,800 bucks!!! I think hak5 made it popular though ;) Nice work guys.

BTW: I'm in China on vacation. The time here is exactly 12 hours ahead of hak5 time. How the hell do u expect me to view the live show in 7AM!!!??!? :D roflmao.. Will certanly try though :D All the best.

I'd heard of ppl calling microsoft microshaft, microsloth, microshit, long before hak5. :) I bet they're all taken also. the for sale is just name grabbing someone is hoping to make some $$ by selling domain to microsoft so noone else can use it. I wish I had of thought of it :( ....

I think Leisure Suit Larry was the first to coin the term when they specified that Microshaft Winblows 98 was the recommended OS. If you don't know what  Leisure Suit Larry is, feel shame.

I think Leisure Suit Larry was the first to coin the term when they specified that Microshaft Winblows 98 was the recommended OS. If you don't know what  Leisure Suit Larry is, feel shame.
ahh LSL I remember when user age verification was 3 questions

ahh LSL I remember when user age verification was 3 questions

Yeah, and *EVERYBODY* either had the page that listed the answers to all the questions, or run the hack that accepted any answer.

If you know what Leisure Suit Larry is, feel shame.

oh, and btw. In LSL6 don't go down to the beach for that romantic date with the pretty "girl". PLEASE!! for the love of god. It's not worth it!

If you know what Leisure Suit Larry is, feel shame.

oh, and btw. In LSL6 don't go down to the beach for that romantic date with the pretty "girl". PLEASE!! for the love of god. It's not worth it!

I know I'lll regret this... why not