PJ 7.4.0_CF7 Not Grabbing Album information when saving MP3s

sflester

Greetings,

I've read a bunch of posts on this topic and haven't seen anything on the recent version.  My PJ version 7. 4. 0_CF7 works great except it doesn't save the album information with the mp3 that is ripped.  The Artist and Song are properly labled, but no album.  Any advise? 

Thanks for the good work guys. 

Used Razor512's installer

PJ version 7. 4. 0_CF7

Firefox 1. 5. 0. 12

Sean

Guest t3chn0b0y
Greetings,

I've read a bunch of posts on this topic and haven't seen anything on the recent version.  My PJ version 7. 4. 0_CF7 works great except it doesn't save the album information with the mp3 that is ripped.  The Artist and Song are properly labled, but no album.  Any advise? 

Thanks for the good work guys. 

Used Razor512's installer

PJ version 7. 4. 0_CF7

Firefox 1. 5. 0. 12

Sean

Im having the same problem here, and if i use the grab instead of the auto it will keep creating a .mp3 file in the unclassified..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For anyone interested, pandora's jar uses the open source library httpunit, which fetches and handles web pages. By default, it's included javascript interpreter is active. This interpreter was choking on the google ads present on the results page when searching cddb.

With some research, I found that HttpUnitOptions.setScriptingEnabled(false); could be used to disable the interpreter (this was surprisingly hidden in their page). After getting that to work, all that was left was fixing the old code for page parsing, which was broken for any song that returned multiple possible results from the search.