unable to rip MP3 unable to find file

blue

Hi all,

First of all, thanks for all the troubleshooting advice / tips on the forum.  I've tried many of them and almost gotten pandora's jar working properly.

I'm using the most recent version of firefox, hacked to support flash 9 per forum instructions, modified the pandoraGrabber. js file to get the grab button working.

The software appears to get the ID3 information, but then fails to locate the mp3 file in the temp directory.

Here is an exerpt from the logs:

07-07@19:43:54 INFO Thread-2 util. Mp3Processor - Mp3 file was not located retrying after 1 second.  loop count: 3

07-07@19:43:55 DEBUG Thread-2 util. Mp3Processor -

***processing directory: Temp***

07-07@19:43:55 DEBUG Thread-2 util. Mp3Processor -

***processing directory: hsperfdata_Bill***

07-07@19:43:55 DEBUG Thread-2 util. Mp3Processor - unable to parse file: C:DOCUME~1BillLOCALS~1Temphsperfdata_Bill1048 marking file as non-mp3

07-07@19:43:55 DEBUG Thread-2 util. Mp3Processor - recent non mp3 file found: 1048 - will continue to next file

07-07@19:43:55 DEBUG Thread-2 util. Mp3Processor - no more mp3 found in dir hsperfdata_Bill

07-07@19:43:55 DEBUG Thread-2 util. Mp3Processor - no more mp3 found in dir Temp

07-07@19:43:55 INFO Thread-2 server. Server - unable to rip MP3

java. lang. RuntimeException: unable to find file make sure you have Pandora running in a FIRFOX browser

at util. Mp3Processor. findCurrentTmpMp3(Mp3Processor. java:67)

at util. Mp3Processor. findCurrentMP3(Mp3Processor. java:32)

at servlet. ProcessAction. handleMP3Request(ProcessAction. java:87)

at server. Server. handleHTTPRequest(Server. java:219)

at server. Server. run(Server. java:165)

07-07@19:43:55 INFO Thread-2 server. Server - unable to rip MP3 unable to find file make sure you have Pandora running in a FIRFOX browser

Any ideas? Please help me out here, I'd really like to use this wonderful program.  ;)

i am having the exact same problem, it cant find the mp3 in the temp directory

can you please say how you fixed this?

i renamed the grabber js and html files, got flash 8, got greasemonkey, and installed the script.  i also did the edit on the firefox file.  i also reinstalled the latest java environment. .  what else is there

I'm setting this up on another machine right now-

Steps I followed:

*Download and install the flash version switcher: http://www.sephiroth.it/firefox/

*Also install greasemonkey and the applicable script (link in forum)

*Edit the .js file and rename the DownloadMP3 and DownloadMP3Response strings to something new (futher instructions on the forum)

*set mp3 download path in default.properties file.

Enjoy!

Good luck