Leapo

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
that would depend on the size of the HDD in the target machine, it could take 5 mind and it could take 5hrs, it is recomended not to slurp the larger files if you wish to perform a quick job

Is there a way to say do not dump files over * GB.

Also, if I was not to dump any files at all and just had the installers running, you have any idea how long that might take?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got a question! (:

Is this keylogger still working? Because when I go to the directory where it should be installed, it isnt there :x

Havent got an email either :( Anyone knows why its not working? Maybe there is an updated version?

Thanks in advance,

Deejay.

I've currently downloaded, and extracted all files to my USB drive. Not a u3. Ran the .bat file and enabled and saved all my settings. Then i chose "run pocketknife" and it said it did. It creates a log file, however everything says "Access denied" below it... any help?

• 2 weeks later...

well i hope not everyone forgot about this i would like to see it improved. mainly because i like the idea of the key strokes being emailed to somewhere which currently hasn't been working for me but i hope that will be corrected soon. maybe the guys on hak5 can help out with that new hak5 labs maybe this could be a part of some kinda super spy stuff you know real 007 stuff with the hot cars hot women and cold drinks.