USB Pocket-Knife Development

Leapo

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just can wait for this version to get done its got just what i need a keylogger and i believe an antivirus kill command in there with all those other goodies ;) I would like to help finish it but sadly im not that great at coding (yet)

Ok, Pocket-Knife isn't still dead.

Some known people in the forums is developing new functionallities that can be added to the payload.

I'm working in my few free time trying to fix bugs and adding some other stuff to the pocketknife payload. Some of the forum users are doing their work and we are collaborating in keeping the payload alive.

I hope, it will work all right on:

• - Correction of the "file not found" Error given while checking for mounted devices not present.

- Cleaning of the code, specially with the use of variables.

- Updating of all the programs used by the payload.

- Extended detection of correct installation paths with reliable path method.

- Total functionallity on other machines with non English installation languages.

- Slurping for concrete files and/or concrete paths.

- Slurping actions on all the users accounts of the PC.

- Keylogger correct installation.

- Results into an html way.

- Adding a hidden administrator account of the user election with remote privileges.

- Trying to look for a way to make the payload running on Vista systems (not sure).

- Free election for retrieving results of the payload by different ways: email, ftp, http+PhP+SQL

- Killing av tasks.

- Addition of some of the stuff contained into the Tcstool payload U3 Incident Response Payload, thanks to Tcstool.

- Addition of some of the stuff contained into the DingleBerries payload DingleBerries Tantō Payload, thanks to DingleBerries.

- alexthedrifter is adding some useful new stuff to the payload, and working on a GUI to easy configuration of the payload options, thanks to alexthedrifter.

- And more...

Also I want to look for help/ideas into:

• - Translating the payload into other languages to have your own language spoken results payload. (I'll do the work for spanish language).

- Code scripting to do the stuff done by the av detected nirsoft programs.

Just wait a bit, I'm not plenty of time but working on it... And before releasing a version, I want it free of bugs.

Heya i would be glad to do the german translation if you need. And take your time to recover

Hey i was wondering if this is vista capable or not and the procedures to be followed once i've downloaded the payload... i know there is a menu but what would be the feesability of usingthese options to come up with a pknife which would be platform independant..and if possible please keep me posted on this topic or any other of a similar type my email id is kingoverall_me@yahoo.com

Hey i was wondering if this is vista capable or not and the procedures to be followed once i've downloaded the payload... i know there is a menu but what would be the feesability of usingthese options to come up with a pknife which would be platform independant..and if possible please keep me posted on this topic or any other of a similar type my email id is kingoverall_me@yahoo.com

Arent you a begger, even on other forums you post once or twice demanding things. However unlike here we do not have panty shark videos. Noobs need to read, or at least pay me to do the work for them :P.

Holy Crap i dint knoe abt that that wasent even me(the here link you posted)......that was an old email id of mine i just felt safe giving that one cuz it was safe loosing all the info on that id and i still remember its password so i thought i would give it......nothing else people.........

Oh! and i forgot to thank you as i wasn't even aware that there was someone else with the same nickname its weird how that person would have chosen that name as its so unlikely but as we all go for uncommon in the end uncommon becomes common u know....lol btw i still wanted to know about the compatibility of this payload and the feesable options and dont worry i will become more active at posting

hi ive just downloaded the Pocketknife and poked around in the batch files (very neatly done might i add). However when I try to copy the files to my USB drive (non U3) there is an error with a few files in the SYSTEM folder e.g. csrss.exe which cannot be moved because they are already in use.. so i go to task manager and sure enough the files are already running but because they are system processes i cannot stop them thus i cannot copy them over to my USB drive :blink: <_< .. Im not sure if anyone else has had this issue because i havnt scanned through all the comments yet but is there a way around this problem.. any help is much appreciated,

I always prepare these USB Keys running Linux....

Maybe the process started...on your pc...and You cannot remove because You was Slurping your own data...

Not sure about that,but I always do this in Linux.

;)

I always prepare these USB Keys running Linux....

Maybe the process started...on your pc...and You cannot remove because You was Slurping your own data...

Not sure about that,but I always do this in Linux.

;)

Ahh thanks,, your probably right, I have dual boot on my netbook so ill just restart into ubuntu and try copying the files over again

• 2 weeks later...

DMilton, I hope you are feeling better!

While we're waiting, I am doing a bit of work on the U3 version myself, and as soon as I am satisfied it's working I'll post the files. So far it's just been fine-tuning the batch files so they work on my various test systems.

I'm wondering where I can find newer versions for some of the executables? Most of my Google searches turn up lots of posts about how to REMOVE these evil things, but no place to get the actual files themselves.

Walt