Cracking the password of a Word Document

hellknight

I've been cracking passwords of Word documents for quite some time. . .  but i've come through a file now which is becoming hectic to crack!!! I used softwares like Accent Office PR etc.  Can anyone help me out!? Tell me some other softwares which can crack real fast.  Its a office 2000 Word document.  Or can anyone please crack its password me!!? Please!!!! :sad:

We'll this basically is my own word document file. It is the project documentation of a VB project i gave when i was doin GCSE Os... Now at my college im again doing a project in VB, similar topic. So I thought I would be reusing my old stuff. Now I dun remember this password which I kept 3 years ago! Thats the only reason i was tryin to do this!

On your first post to this forum, don't expect people to take you seriously!

whats so wierd about writing a post for the first time?

Can ne1 help me out!?

the issue they have with it, is that it sounds so much liek "i just haxored my neibours wifi and stole there passwords list, but they encrypted it! help me haxor them sum more"

pasrt from that, have u tried good? it links to some really good sites  :lol:

oh gr8! that was of so much help for me! doh!

I think you've got all the help that you're going to.  When you've been here a while, you'll realise just how suspicious your post appears.  You said that you've been cracking passwords of Word documents for quite some time but you've come across a document with which you're having difficulty.  Assuming that your first comment is the truth, I suspect that you have more practical experience than many here about this topic - so folks might approach you for advice about cracking Word passwords.

As a lot of people are saying, it sounds like you are trying to access a document that is not yours. Google information about VB if you can't get your old password. Why would you password protect it anyway?

There are no ApassCracker's here..Like they said, try google.