Actaul dreams you have had

Sparda

A little fact for you guys did you no that on average a person has 2-4 dreams a night but they forget it by the moring?

Actually I'm pretty sure it's an average of 6 per night.

And how many people get those dreams that actually 'come true' some time later? Like I remember having a dream where I was watching some game. Of course I completely forgot about it when I woke up. Then about 6 months later I saw the EXACT same thing in real life and remembered the dream. The wierd thing is they never had any sound when I was a kid... but then I started to get ones with sound... and they're slowly getting longer and longer too(they started out about 1 or 2 seconds and now they're up to about 15 seconds).

P.S. The game was some FPS that I'd never even heard of when I had the dream.

A little fact for you guys did you no that on average a person has 2-4 dreams a night but they forget it by the moring?

And how many people get those dreams that actually 'come true' some time later? Like I remember having a dream where I was watching some game. Of course I completely forgot about it when I woke up. Then about 6 months later I saw the EXACT same thing in real life and remembered the dream. The wierd thing is they never had any sound when I was a kid... but then I started to get ones with sound... and they're slowly getting longer and longer too(they started out about 1 or 2 seconds and now they're up to about 15 seconds).

If ur talking about dayyarvoo (cant spell by the wat lol). I get that a lot too.

If ur talking about dayyarvoo (cant spell by the way lol). I get that a lot too.