Actaul dreams you have had

Sparda

ok, sounds strange but I thought I would styart a thread about the dreams you have had.

The one I had last night: I for some reason ordered a beer online, but i got it for free becasue i'm a hacker (?!), the beer then came out of the beer pump next to me?!

Obviusly i'v spent far too long around computers, and now it's driving me nuts.

I had a dream that this guy at school ,we were talking for some reason, started to say that he was going to stay back a year so he could dress like a whore :shock:

Ihave no idea why the hell i would have a dream about that

oh yeha and during that dream my dad flicked a spider at me then i woke up and jumped out of bed seeing that i was late :x

Once I was running from the police (don't know why) on my motorcycle down an expressway going about 160 mph (about 260 kph). This kept up for a while but my damn alarm clock went off before I could either crash or actually get away.

Quick question for everyone: Have any of you experienced a dream where you felt as though you had control over what was occuring? I tend to have have this 'control' over my dreams, this particular dream for example and I was curious if this sort of thing was popular.

Had an odd dream today actually. For some reason i had loads of glass under my skin that cut me when I moved, so I tried to go somewhere to get help. But all i found was an old girlfriend (she's dead in real life), so we talked for hours, then she had a knife and was cutting all the glass out of my body to make me better. It ends there.

Who else dreams in color, and feels pain during there dreams?

Have any of you experienced a dream where you felt as though you had control over what was occuring? I tend to have have this 'control' over my dreams, this particular dream for example and I was curious if this sort of thing was popular.

Once I actually reach the point of a dream that I can remember it, then yes, I can influence it any way I want. Hence, I don't have bad dreams. Problem is, stuff like that seems to be unusual, which leads me to wonder if this is actually the 'dreaming' part, or if I'm just awake, but keeping my eyes closed while waiting for the alarm to go off (and I simply don't remember my dreams).

I wrote a long reply to this but my browser screwed it up and I lost it, so I'll keep it brief:

dream in colour: yes, hard to imagine not doing so

pain in dreams: occasionally, though not often

control over dreams: very rare but has happened

recurring dreams: anyone have these? I used to a lot when I was young

I have had two traumatising dreams that I can think of. One where I was scared shitless running for my life from these things, and another where I thought I was travaling at stuidly high speeds (I actualyu had the seance of this) on a bus, and then i woke up sudderly it was like hitting a brick wall.

I had this dream where i had to walk a really high in the air bridge about a foot wide with nothing else helping me........I think i just jumped off then while falling i was swinging from trees or something crazy

Wow, My dreams... I dream normal stuff such as I'll run down the stairs to the kitchen to get a sandwich, as I normally do In real life I slip on the bottom of the stairs and slide becuase the floor is a wood one. But when this happens in my dreams I will move my body in my bed as if I were trying to regain balance w/o falling. This wakes me up everytime. Same thing happens when I dream about playing hockey or something, I end up moving just the way I would in reallife but in my bed while I'm dreaming :lol:

lol, reminds me of a dream I had about an iPod nano, then I woke up and spent the next few minutes trying to remeber if I actually owned one or not. DAMN YOU APPLE!

That's happened to me too.

Almost all of my dreams are in colour.

My dreams always end with either A) Me dying(getting shot or falling). B) Controling EVERYTHING that happens in the dream for about 1 minute then realizing it's a dream and waking up(which feels really wierd... like I'm getting 'sucked' back to my normal size after being really small or something :shock: )(which I usually remember partially). C) Hearing a sound in real life (such as someone trying to wake me up or my alarm clock) which blends into the dream then I suddenly realize it's not part of the dream and wake up(which I usually remember partially).

I had a dream once with some small black 'blob' coming out of me then suddenly shooting straight back into my body. I jumped at least a foot in the air(my entire body not just an arm or something).

lol, reminds me of a dream I had about an iPod nano, then I woke up and spent the next few minutes trying to remeber if I actually owned one or not. DAMN YOU APPLE!

Im always doing that dreaming i have had something or done something then waking up not sure i have or not.

A little fact for you guys did you no that on average a person has 2-4 dreams a night but they forget it by the moring?

And the type of dream were you can control it ( i think its caled a luside dream) can be brought on quite easyerly? then you can dream bout wot ever you wish 8) :lol::wink: I read an articel on wiki i think from digg ill try and fish out a link.

EDIT: here it is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream#A...ng_lucid_dreams