Nabaztag bunny

unzip

Hi,

First of all, I'm new here and a really like watching Hak5!

Anyway I didn't see all the episodes of hak5 yet, but I thought it would be great if you could do an episode on making a cheap version of 'Nabaztag' (http://www.nabaztag.com/en/index.html). 

I really like the concept of a physical object which can warn you when an event happens on your computer (like the Nabaztag bunny does). 

Greetz,

Unzip

- don't mind my bad english :-)

- I don't know for sure if this is the right forum to post this topic...

edit : I found the suggestion-forum, so this topic can be deleted !

Digip: This is a regular, valid post about a wifi-connected toy. See the link in the post. Also, if you feel something is spam, use the "report to moderator" link in the lower-left of a post. We'll deal with it if it should be dealt with.

unzip: You have to understand that in the not-so-very-distant past we had big issues with spam arriving on this forum. It seems to have been dealt with nicely with a forum upgrade, but people are still rather quick to point out possible spammage. Regardless, welcome to the Hak.5 forums. It's a friendly place most of the time. :)

hehe no problem, thanks ;-)

I posted this in the "suggestions"-forum, so this topic can be deleted unless somebody has some ideas to make such a thing :-)

btw I doesn't has to be WIFI-connected, the wiring to the lights can also be done like the lights in episode 1×01. :-)

Digip: This is a regular, valid post about a wifi-connected toy. See the link in the post. Also, if you feel something is spam, use the "report to moderator" link in the lower-left of a post. We'll deal with it if it should be dealt with.

unzip: You have to understand that in the not-so-very-distant past we had big issues with spam arriving on this forum. It seems to have been dealt with nicely with a forum upgrade, but people are still rather quick to point out possible spammage. Regardless, welcome to the Hak.5 forums. It's a friendly place most of the time. :)

Just seemed like someone was selling something since it was his first post and it was about a link to a product. I have seen them before and just watched an ep of DL.TV the other day where they had a few on the show. I didn't report it cause I wasn't sure if it was spam or not. Thats why I posted that it "smells like spam". @Unzip - Sorry for my hostile reply :) Welcome to the forums.

Actual 100% genuine spam has a very distinct look, feel and taste to it. This isn't even generic meat-like-substitute-substance in a wrap of tin foil.

And that rabbit thing looks like a sex toy gone wrong.

Just seemed like someone was selling something since it was his first post and it was about a link to a product. I have seen them before and just watched an ep of DL.TV the other day where they had a few on the show. I didn't report it cause I wasn't sure if it was spam or not. Thats why I posted that it "smells like spam". @Unzip - Sorry for my hostile reply :) Welcome to the forums.

A spam bot would never say "First of all, I'm new here and a really like watching Hak5".

A spam bot would never say "First of all, I'm new here and a really like watching Hak5".

Spam doesn't have to come from bots only, but I see your point.

Spam doesn't have to come from bots only, but I see your point.

and you gotta remember spam tends to post a bunch of links like

www.spamsite.con | www.myspace.com/spamesite | www.myspace.com/spamsite2