$!|\/||D13 HaK For Win XP

Xzan_Rall

1. You need a program like VBS Edit.

2. Make sure that you are in the Wscript mode!!!

3. enter this code: WScript.Echo "hAcKeD"

4. on the next line put this code: WScript.Echo "<enter your hacker name here>" ( so it would look like this if i was doing it Wscript.Echo "your PC has been hacked by Xzan)

5. on the next line put this code: WScript.Echo "you PC has been hacked"

6. now copy that code, and paste it about 9000 times.

7. Save, and put the file on disk, go to your friends house, find the start up folder, copy the file onto the start up, reset his PC and just walk away....

NOTES: A very good way to piss the shit out of people is to resize the window that has the text in it to make it full screen where he has to sit there for 10 hours clicking the "ok". for even more fun, make the file hidden, and change the name of the file to some thing like "()&^#(^EDH(*&^*" who will ever find that? So any way tell me how you like it, and btw i am new to the forums so tell me what you think of this little hack.

Sincerely,

><zan_Rall

6. now copy that code, and paste it about 9000 times.

I've never used VB but can it not loop?

LOL i don't know, but if it can that would rox...

eh you dumb fuck... WTF are you trying to fuck your school over.... GAHHH I can't get away from all of these fucking kids who think its c000l to hax0r a fucking sk00lz n3tw0rkz!!!!!

FUCK!!!!!

anyhow... /me ignores all of these little kids.

This can't be real.

eh you dumb fuck... WTF are you trying to fuck your school over.... GAHHH I can't get away from all of these fucking kids who think its c000l to hax0r a fucking sk00lz n3tw0rkz!!!!!

FUCK!!!!!

anyhow... /me ignores all of these little kids.

Err.. who said anything about school?

...and btw i am new to the forums so tell me what you think of this little hack.

This is classified as a 'hack'? wow... just wow

for even more fun, make the file hidden, and change the name of the file to some thing like "()&^#(^EDH(*&^*" who will ever find that?

err... Anybody with half a brain?

reporting in sir!

Ok so like... yea... if u learnt from this script it would at least impress me a little, but still, not even thinking about loops... did u just get this of some skiddie site?

reporting in sir!

Ok so like... yea... if u learnt from this script it would at least impress me a little, but still, not even thinking about loops... did u just get this of some skiddie site?

You only have half?

i've only seen 2/5 of your posts, but we really dont need your kind here if you want to continue posting annoying skiddie script please do it somewhere else.  It seems like you actually could make a few somewhat knowledgeable posts-  do it.

i've only seen 2/5 of your posts, but we really dont need your kind here if you want to continue posting annoying skiddie script please do it somewhere else.  It seems like you actually could make a few somewhat knowledgeable posts-  do it.
Instead of flaming and saying GTFO how about helping out and showing him that it's lame!

What is the point of doing something as gay as that??? Why don't you open up there computer and disconnect the power switch. It would be easier, get you into as much shit, and do a little more than a gay spamming script.  :-x

(Yes Moonlit etc I know.... but I have changed  8) )