HELP

jonny88

I NEED HELP URGANTLEY!!!!!!!!! I SNET AND EMAIL TO MY BOSS INSTED OF MY GF BY ACIDANT STUFF LKIE I WNTED TO F**K HER *S NOW MY BOSS WILL READ IT N SHELL THNIK I WANT TO F**K HER IN THE *SS N I DON'T WANT TO GET FRIED SO I NEED TO NOW HOW CAN I HACK HER ACCNT OR CUD SUM1 DO IT FOR ME

No can do, you're fucked (if you'll excuse my choice of word). Can't take back an email after its been sent. Your boss will probably ignore it anyway, perhaps act a little awkward, realise it was meant for your girlfriend, and everyone will move on.

Just say that a "virus" is on your computer or that somone hacked your email

In fact send her a whole shit load of love email (all identical)  and every other person you know

then they will believe you that it is a virus or a hacker

Two Word: SOCIAL ENGINEERING

In fact send her a whole shit load of love email (all identical)  and every other person you know

I wholly endorse this course of action.

So his ISP black lists him as a spammer and he gets kicked off the internet, good plan! :D

Just say that a "virus" is on your computer or that somone hacked your email

then they will believe you that it is a virus or a hacker

Two Word: SOCIAL ENGINEERING

That's a fucking GREAT idea... I'm going to use that next time I totally forget how to use e-mail...

See, this is why I think we should start leading people who make posts like this on, and talk amongst our selfs with hidden messages like so:

This message isn't hidden when you click 'quote'.

We might get a couple minuets entertainment out of it, who knows :P

Yes but how long do you think they will be so stupid?

Or you could always copy and paste it into notepad.

I guess all thats left to say is wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man!

Yes but how long do you think they will be so stupid?

Or you could always copy and paste it into notepad.

I guess all thats left to say is wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man!

this guy sent his boss instead of his girl friend a e-mail message about wanting to have 'nasty' types sex with her...  You can't gut too much dumberer

Well

haha yea no shit Sparda as soon as someone quotes this, its all for the world to see.

there could be dumber ppls in this world, and it all depends, how hot is the boss?

oops you mean like i just did? but some people are too stupid to send an email so i guess they may not see it...

Hey you never know if your boss is hot, it might turn out well for you jonny88