No icons on drives

xxAtimiskxx

Looks like it's Windows being odd, but what VaKo said...

...just to make sure though, check none of those drives have autorun.inf files in the root of them pointing to an icon that doesn't exist.

I'M GOING TO KILL SOMEONE IF ANYONE ELSE OFFERS LINUX AS A SOLUTION TO A PROBLEM!

Seriously... people use Windows for a reason, or collection of reasons, and if they have reasons to use Windows then that's obviously what they're going to use. Linux isn't a fix to the problem, it's like saying "meh, my Ford needs a service" "waaaah, get a Honda!!!!!!".

It's NOT a viable answer!

Fuck sake!

Guest requiemnoise
I'M GOING TO KILL SOMEONE IF ANYONE ELSE OFFERS LINUX AS A SOLUTION TO A PROBLEM!

Seriously... people use Windows for a reason, or collection of reasons, and if they have reasons to use Windows then that's obviously what they're going to use. Linux isn't a fix to the problem, it's like saying "meh, my Ford needs a service" "waaaah, get a Honda!!!!!!".

Fuck sake!

You are right, but Honda breaks less than the cheap ass Ford.

Guest requiemnoise
You'll have to catch me (as I make a speedy getaway on my canal boat) first! :D

I would not worry... Bloated microkernel OS tend to get lost.

Fuck sake!

More like..

the lift gate on my flatbed get stuck some times... WHAA get a sub-compact with no trunk and 2 doors!!!