~Gozor~ Finished Payload

setzer1411

HakSaw is confirmed NOT WORKING! VNC I am still yet to test but will look at hopefully soon (sorry I have been distracted by other projects like my new website im am still working on). Somewhere between my testing and releasing the ISO something went wrong and now the HakSaw doesn't work. Sorry. I have moved this to the top of my to-do list (unless some real work comes up) and should hopefully have a fix soon. Once again sorry.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought the limit for the cd partion was 6mb

since when were you able to by pass the limit?

I think the original drives had a limit of 6mb, since then the CD partition can be expanded to any size (setzer1411 has expanded his to nearly 1GB). Some people have been reporting this error...

messupdb7.jpg

I believe it is a result of the old drives. I cannot confirm this, if someone may be able to it would be a great help.

yeah i had that problem

it had something to do with my Memory stick card reader

because it had no card on the slot and because your package searches all the drives, when it search that Drive and it had no card in it it would give me the message

so i just disabled the drive

and it works i just hope my victims don't have card slots :grin:

yeah i had that problem

it had something to do with my Memory stick card reader

because it had no card on the slot and because your package searches all the drives, when it search that Drive and it had no card in it it would give me the message

so i just disabled the drive

and it works i just hope my victims don't have card slots :grin:

Ah ok, i was way off... Thanks for that, now I actually know whats causing it I may be able to do something about it.

Update

• [li]Fixed HakSaw issue[/li]

[li]Fixed "No Disk" error (need someone who experiences this issue to contact me for testing)[/li]

[li]Plan to fix VNC tomorrow[/li]

[li]Swapped pwdump for fgdump (I finally remembered, sorry for the delay)[/li]

Will be releasing V2.0 BETA2 tomorrow sometime (well today sometime, it's 5am), but for now sleep...

Ok sorry about the delay I know I said it would be released yesterday but I had some problems trying to update, all fixed now.

Update

• [li]Fixed HakSaw issue (Now starts immediately without hanging the code)[/li]

[li]Fixed "No Disk" error (need someone who experiences this issue to contact me for testing, I think the problem may be solved)[/li]

[li]Modified the VNC reg file (still dont think this is fixed but someone who has more experience with VNC might be able to help)[/li]

[li]Swapped pwdump for fgdump (was'nt quite as simple as swapping them out, added a few extra lines of code but it works will also report errors)[/li]

[li]Customized U3 loading screen (thanks to rpk5000)[/li]

Once again sorry about the delay, the site has been updated link. Nothing new with SBConfig, just an updated ISO.

The installation video is almost complete thanks to rpk5000, we will be releasing that soon we just need to make a few minor changes. All credit for the video goes to rpk5000 it turns out screen capture programs don't like the Universal Customizer so he has spent a lot of time putting this video together.

As usual any bugs, feedback, comments, ideas either post them in the forum or email me.

Hey,Gozor

This is great news downloading it now,no need to be sorry for any delays at all

I can't wait for the Video.thank you rpk5000 i'm sure it will be A+ stuff.

now Gozor when you say just an updated ISO,are you saying just to replace the one I have now with the new one???

Thank you

7Sins

now Gozor when you say just an updated ISO,are you saying just to replace the one I have now with the new one???

Yep, Just replace the old ISO with the new one and run the Universal Customizer again.

Sorry forget what I just asked above,just one more hit to the head in football

then I should have taken.anyways on my way to get it done.

Nah it's ok, others have asked similar questions

Gonzor is this just me...

************[Dump SAM]**************

fgDump 1.6.0 - fizzgig and the mighty group at foofus.net

Written to make j0m0kun's life just a bit easier

Copyright© 2007 fizzgig and foofus.net

fgdump comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY!

This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it

under certain conditions; see the COPYING and README files for

more information.

Starting dump on 127.0.0.1

ERROR GetOSVersion: 53 - The network path was not found.

** Beginning local dump **

Unable to determine OS version, see previous error for details

CRITICAL: Error retrieving remote service information. Remote registry may not be running, simple file sharing may be enabled, or the account may not have 'Log On as Batch Job' permission. Skipping this host.

Error dumping server 127.0.0.1, see previous messages for details

-----Summary-----

Failed servers:

Successful servers:

NONE

Total failed: 1

Total successful: 0

-----Hashes-----

the previous version wored,    tried it on Windows XP SP2 and Windows Vista ult

Thanks!

Malice

Formating  with sandisk update and trying again.

Gonzor is this just me...

************[Dump SAM]**************

fgDump 1.6.0 - fizzgig and the mighty group at foofus.net

Written to make j0m0kun's life just a bit easier

Copyright© 2007 fizzgig and foofus.net

fgdump comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY!

This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it

under certain conditions; see the COPYING and README files for

more information.

Starting dump on 127.0.0.1

ERROR GetOSVersion: 53 - The network path was not found.

** Beginning local dump **

Unable to determine OS version, see previous error for details

CRITICAL: Error retrieving remote service information. Remote registry may not be running, simple file sharing may be enabled, or the account may not have 'Log On as Batch Job' permission. Skipping this host.

Error dumping server 127.0.0.1, see previous messages for details

-----Summary-----

Failed servers:

Successful servers:

NONE

Total failed: 1

Total successful: 0

-----Hashes-----

the previous version wored,    tried it on Windows XP SP2 and Windows Vista ult

Thanks!

Malice

Formating  with sandisk update and trying again.

When testing on my laptop fgdump works fine, when testing on my desktop I recieve the same error (even when using fgdump normally). Im looking at a fix at the moment. at least the haksaw is fixed.

You  won’t hear any  complaint out of me,  I am  just  glad it’s not some weird configuration on my  machines. 

If it’s not too much to ask or mention, is it possible to have the splash screen as an option? The look of the tool to be as normal as possible is very desired but the not standard splash screen thought very sweet is totally an eye catcher and a dead giveaway that something isn’t normal.

If not no big deal, you still get my vote on being the best tool created yet.

Thanks again!

Malice

If you don't believe in reading skip to the bottom.

I assume you're talking about the U3 load screen?  Yeah I had thought GonZor would release a version with the standard screen and one with the changed one.  I didn't plan to have to deal with the 256 color limit when i did the screen the first time, it looks better as a png.

For those having issues with fgdump, GonZor has decided to revert back to pwdump.  Fgdump offers few improvements besides the wrapper to avoid antivirus detection and the ability to run on Vista.  To run on Vista however, it requires the Administrator account, Remote Registry enabled and file sharing turned on, all of which are disabled by default.  Being able to turn those on requires knowing the password to the admin account, or clicking through a prompt, which is obviously pointless if we are seeking to quickly dump system information.  Besides that, many of the other tools fail to run correctly on Vista as well, so don't plan on using any of the payloads on Vista machines.  Anyways pwdump seemed to work correctly every time, which we can't replicate with fgdump.

If you don't like to read:  Fgdump --> pwdump  and he might have a non load image version.

Emm, I tested pwdump(3/4/5/6) and fgdump, but if I call them in a batch it doesn't work.

But if I use the cmd.exe to execute these programs, they work if they find a share.

Is it a problem of my machine, a coding mistake or a program's bug?

Joerg

Update

• [li]I HATE fgdump, I will be putting pwdump back but leaving fgdump and will split it to make two options. (I am looking for a pwdump V1.6 if anyone can help it would be appreciated)[/li]

[li]Haven't heard anything back on VNC yet, so I don't know whats happening.[/li]

[li]it seems people want the original loading screen, I quite like rpk5000 custom loading screen but I will release a version with the standard screen if that what people want.[/li]

I would like add the funtion of copy a specific directory for instance C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersDocumentsoutlook. pst to the pendrive

how could I modify the payload for to do it?

I have a crucer sandisk pendrive with your payload load on the firmware.

I would like add the function of copy a specific directory for instance C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersDocumentsoutlook. pst to the pendrive

I have a cruzer sandisk pendrive with your payload load on the firmware.

If you're using GonZors payload and expect to have the option show up in sbconfig, its a bit of work to code stuff in (Which is why GonZor can't release stuff as quick btw) or so he tells me.  I don't have anything that reads VB6 so i don't know personally.  What you want to happen sounds a lot like pod slurping though.

I would like add the funtion of copy a specific directory for instance C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersDocumentsoutlook. pst to the pendrive

I have a crucer sandisk pendrive with your payload load on the firmware.

I am currently working on this and will be finished soon hopefully, If you don't want to wait you could edit go.bat in the ISO to include podslurping although once loaded this would not be customizable without  re flashing the drive.

If you're using GonZors payload and expect to have the option show up in sbconfig, its a bit of work to code stuff in (Which is why GonZor can't release stuff as quick btw) or so he tells me.  I don't have anything that reads VB6 so i don't know personally.  What you want to happen sounds a lot like pod slurping though.

You can open up the frm of the source in any text editor to view the VB code, Its also the time factor as to why I don't release everything so quickly. At the moment I have a lot that I am trying to do, the switchblade being one of them I am trying to work on this as often as I can.

Thanks Gonzor.

Could be interesting for next versions add some features like try to catch domain passords, (I don't know if this could be possible) or install any kind of sniffer for to get "on the fly" passwords.

another idea its to add a Keylogger...

what do you think about?