I'm #2 Of 5 On Cnet's Top 5 Worst Downloads Of 2007

hsncorrosion

Didn't I already mention your site sucks? Yes, yes I did. I didn't, however, point out that it isn't just becasue of all the scripts you lifted off other peoples sites. It's also becasue it has a god awfully url that has as much creditability as wwwcoolsearch.com.

On another note, why is this a 'Question'?

I forgot to point out that the URL as well as just been bad becasue of the word search in it, it also has your own name (or pseudonym) in it, which makes you look incredibly vain.

This may sound some what hypocritical (sparda.[jump on one leg]to.org), but my server is for utility, not for actual people to visit a web site (does that actually make a difference? Probably not xD).

Didn't I already mention your site sucks? Yes, yes I did. I didn't, however, point out that it isn't just becasue of all the scripts you lifted off other peoples sites. It's also becasue it has a god awfully url that has as much creditability as wwwcoolsearch.com.

On another note, why is this a 'Question'?

So you know I am not lifting anything off any site. I use www.hotscripts.com

I see one reference to some one who isn't you in the source of your homepage (and it appears to be for a lovely popup, hardly worth to reference since it's one line of code). Obviously I have no idea and no way of telling how many scripts you have actually used that where not written by your self, but I'm willing to bet it's more then one. There isn't even a reference to the site you (apparently didn't) lifted all the scripts off.

If your site was worth any thing, you would get sued lots :P

p.s. sorry for the putting downness, but from where I'm sitting (on The Internet) it appears to be as described.

I see one reference to some one who isn't you in the source of your homepage (and it appears to be for a lovely popup, hardly worth to reference since it's one line of code). Obviously I have no idea and no way of telling how many scripts you have actually used that where not written by your self, but I'm willing to bet it's more then one. There isn't even a reference to the site you (apparently didn't) lifted all the scripts off.

If your site was worth any thing, you would get sued lots :P

p.s. sorry for the putting downness, but from where I'm sitting (on The Internet) it appears to be as described.

Well all the scripts I do use are all from hotscripts.com and are free. The people who created them have placed their own mark that is if they did at all.

As far as reference other than me in my homepage source I do not know what your talking about.

unless you are talking about the popup javascript. That was to open a chat window but when I removed the popup I forgot to remove that pice of code along with it. And even then I left the name in there. Anyway I can understand that you do not like my site. I'm sure your site is all your own, and thats why you dont like my site and yes I used to link to other sites.  But I currently do not have that knowledge so I ask questions, get help, or download free scripts. My website is a personal website, If others goto it then great, but for right now I'm just learning. You don't have to like my website, you have told me many times before and do not have to say it again. Like I said you don't have to like my site, but I do, not it's not perfect, but I'm working upto getting it the way I want, and maybe someday I will have a site with scripts I coded, but for now I need help and I'm not ashamed or afraid to ask for it.

... and maybe someday I will have a site with scripts I coded, but for now I need help and I'm not ashamed or afraid to ask for it.

Fair enough you want to learn so you ask for help, but reading this post you don't seem to want to learn, it seems you just want a site made from everyone else's scripts. On a side note when people try to help you don't start an argument with them and answer their questions, the responses you get will be much more helpful. You have a well deserved spot on the worst five list.

It would be great if they had one of those little icons you could put on your site advertising that they think you really suck. You know, like the "top rated download" things but in reverse.

Yeah, this goes way above and beyond any such award that Microshaft could offer you. I'm not even sure if the new forum software supports that old gem but me thinks someone should photoshop the CNet Best icon badge for you. Maybe I'll email Tom Merrit.