Help With Sienor Prank only two to three weeks

gameking

Hey i have only two to three weeks left of school, Before i graduate.  I want to do a great prank.  the schools computers are all linked to gether. But the problem is their security system (NOVEL). They change the administrator passwords every day(due to some one hacking the system and making the servers a big torrent consumer and have a big LAN Party everyday on Halo ("i wonder who?"  there was a RAT who ruined it :mad.  Can any one tell me how to get around the security system, a good prank to sent to all the computers, and how to get the prank to to all the computers.

thanks

ok dude, dont bother flaming me, but you really should check out this page

http://digg.com/security/Script_kiddies_of...nd_me_your_eyes

script kiddie != 1337 h4x0r

actually, i have but 2 dark h4x0r tipz for you

1. you should watch thebroken.

2. try out netsend , it's pretty useless

... &etc

Yea i could get in big trouble. Hey the broken is great i watched all the episodes a long time ago. i havent seen all there episodes for a long time.

i might try sending a joke through netsend.

thanks

heres a fun thing to do, go around and cut all the Cat5 cables with sissors, u get in as much shit and its easy ^_^

I think he's trying to show a point. While doing something to cause widespread chaos and FUD my do no damage at all, it actually in fact can  do lots (you drive your car like it's a cool car...).

Like removing the tire from some ones car and stacking them next to the car.

Well, here's a prank you can do without much planning:

1. Get some petrol/gasoline.

2. Get some form of ignition (matches, lighter, whatever).

3. Pour the petrol/gasoline on the floor inside your school.

4. Ignite the petrol/gasoline with your previously obtained ignition system.

5. Move away from the fire and out of the school.

Well, here's a prank you can do without much planning:

1. Get some petrol/gasoline.

2. Get some form of ignition (matches, lighter, whatever).

3. Pour the petrol/gasoline on the floor inside your school.

4. Ignite the petrol/gasoline with your previously obtained ignition system.

5. Move away from the fire and out of the school.

u forgot the most relevant part, when pouring the fuel, u supos to spell ur name out, this way when forensics come in to inspect the fire, they will plannly see what the ignition for the fire, was in the shape of ur name.

at my school we made the computer flip the image on the monitor on every computer on the school.

it took for ever but it was tons of fun.

non-destructive

didnt cost us anything

took the it department a while to go to all of the computer.

perfect

Hey i have only two to three weeks left of school, Before i graduate.  I want to do a great prank.  the schools computers are all linked to gether. But the problem is their security system (NOVEL). They change the administrator passwords every day(due to some one hacking the system and making the servers a big torrent consumer and have a big LAN Party everyday on Halo ("i wonder who?"  there was a RAT who ruined it :mad.  Can any one tell me how to get around the security system, a good prank to sent to all the computers, and how to get the prank to to all the computers.

thanks

what you can do is pull out 2 network cables from 2 computers discard on of the network cables then plug the other into the socket of the other one so they loop around.

If the network hasnt been set up with top of the line hardware, this creates a "broadcast storm". The DHCP server will send out a broadcast, it will then loop back and be recived by the server again to send out another broadcast. On standard typical run of the mill hardware this will cause Massive problems and slow down all the computers and on windows XP machines for some reason it maxes out the CPU as well!

How exciting. more information http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadcast_storm

We did this a few times to our school to get out of homework n stuff;) sometimes it would take them hours to figure out which cable was crossed..

so if you wanna be super cunning, you could snip up a lil cat 5 cable and put it between to ports where you could never find it or something evil like that..

thanks

what you can do is pull out 2 network cables from 2 computers discard on of the network cables then plug the other into the socket of the other one so they loop around.

If the network hasnt been set up with top of the line hardware, this creates a "broadcast storm". The DHCP server will send out a broadcast, it will then loop back and be recived by the server again to send out another broadcast. On standard typical run of the mill hardware this will cause Massive problems and slow down all the computers and on windows XP machines for some reason it maxes out the CPU as well!

How exciting. more information http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadcast_storm

We did this a few times to our school to get out of homework n stuff;) sometimes it would take them hours to figure out which cable was crossed..

so if you wanna be super cunning, you could snip up a lil cat 5 cable and put it between to ports where you could never find it or something evil like that..

If they have a decent switch they'll never notice it until someone goes to use those ports.

And if they have a decent switch with STP running, it will poison the route.

Anyway I have a couple of pranks for you:

1).  Put chickens in the school, then run around yelling "Oh no Chickens in the School!"

2).  If you thought number one was too elaborate, you bring in a laptop (or computer), have it running a version of server, plug it in.  The network admins will go crazy yelling "rogue server, rogue server, rogue server, shit 1337 hax04".  It will dish out some dhcp's, fuck with the directories, maybe the security's, and overall fuck with the network.

If you thought number one was too elaborate, you bring in a laptop (or computer), have it running a version of server, plug it in.  The network admins will go crazy yelling "rogue server, rogue server, rogue server, shit 1337 hax04".  It will dish out some dhcp's, fuck with the directories, maybe the security's, and overall fuck with the network.
Hehe, that will cause some serious havoc.

If you don't want to haul in a full blown PC, you can simply plug a cheap Linksys router or access point into the network and watch the admins scramble around as the DHCP conflicts start rolling in because the Linksys box is remapping everything on the network.

well we always messed with computer iliterate teachers by;

1) "prt scrn" and capture a picture of their desktop (icons and all).

2) set it as wallpaper.

3) then move all the icons as far off the screen as you can.

this might be useless against the more tech savy faculty, but is still amuzing to watch people's reaction when they can't get anything to respond.  also when the icons are not working the start bar is the first thing they go for.  hide it and move it to a corner of the screen.

*btw: fixing this is as easy as right clicking and re-aranging the icons.  they might not think its funny if you wait till they re-format their hard drive.