$ynt4xe770r

Duelus

I have no issues with anyone, I just don’t give a shit what they do.

Yes, I agree with metatron. Why bother caring what others say/do? Were all here because we like Hak5 and the quality shows/skits they perform and to talk with like-minded people.

Yes, I agree with metatron. Why bother caring what others say/do? Were all here because we like Hak5 and the quality shows/skits they perform and to talk with like-minded people.

Hey hey hey!!! I'm here 'cause I've got nowhere else to go!

Seriously though, Syntax's mmm... irritation value to most people isn't an individual thing, there are a lot of people on a hell of a lot of forums that can be a pain in the ass.

I don't mean this to be offensive to you S, but the reactions expressed by many people show a slight level of irritation. Personally, I find you ammusing most of the time, but hey, I've got a warped view on life, so who am I to say anything?

I have no issues with anyone, I just don’t give a shit what they do.

A rather fitting quote:

People will always talk about you, especially when they envy you and the life you live. Let them... you affected their lives, they didn't affect yours.