in Profit Beyond video what programs are running on the monitors?

Justin Ewing

The television on the left is an extended desktop running task manager, fullscreened to CPU usage.

The monitor on the far left is running a TREE loop

The screen in the middle is running a QBASIC program "Hello DarkSenay"

The screen on the right is running wireshark

The sketch was shot within the course of a night so everything was thrown together. As seen by the intro I didn't have time to clean my desk. Kinda added to the atmosphere.

have you thought of using google?

i mean like wireshark, it's not that hard to find, i dont know about the others though? :P

ur an idiot, dumb trying to flame... go and shoot ur self for saying that,

now who's flaming?

anyway www.wireshark.org

for the tree loop

@echooff
:start
tree
goto start

save that as treeloop.bat or anythingYouWant.bat and run your command line in full screen and start that file

for the task manager press crtl + alt + del full screen it (click the middle button on the very most top left of the window) and double click on the processor graph.

And I don't have the source of the other program so you on your own for that one...

part of computers if figuring this stuff out yourself and it's the only way you'll get any better...

thanks SomeoneE1se

Little_Mermaid, sorry if you mistook my pathetic sense of humour for flaming (btw i don't think it was worthy of shooting myself  :lol: )

oh & btw, Ctrl+Shift+Esc brings up Task Manager all the same :)

@echooff
tree
goto start

lol that's neat, i've never tried it before  :grin: ahh the possibilities pranking people  8-)

(just a little note, CAPS is not cool, ok)

thanks SomeoneE1se

Little_Mermaid, sorry if you mistook my pathetic sense of humour for flaming (btw i don't think it was worthy of shooting myself  :lol: )

It was pretty obvious you weren't flaming, thespy, I wouldn't have apologised. He should learn how to use Google and stop being a fucking idiot.

have you thought of using google?

i mean like wireshark, it's not that hard to find, i dont know about the others though? :P

ur an idiot, dumb trying to flame... go and shoot ur self for saying that,

now who's flaming?

anyway www.wireshark.org

for the tree loop

@echooff
tree
goto start

save that as treeloop.bat or anythingYouWant.bat and run your command line in full screen and start that file

for the task manager press crtl + alt + del full screen it (click the middle button on the very most top left of the window) and double click on the processor graph.

And I don't have the source of the other program so you on your own for that one...

part of computers if figuring this stuff out yourself and it's the only way you'll get any better...

Thanks Bro, sorry for being gay i just dnt like when people tell me to use google. i know to use google but i post here as well to kill 2 birds with one stone. thanks for the code

thanks SomeoneE1se

It was pretty obvious you weren't flaming, thespy, I wouldn't have apologised. He should learn how to use Google and stop being a fucking idiot.

QFE