FREE Hacakable Wireless G router!!!!

DVST8ION

This appears to actually be on the up-and-up (working url).

You get a free router if you can convince them you're living near a coffee shop, and you allow the patrons of that place to use your broadband network.

I personally consider this practice wrong on a LOT of levels, but by all means judge for yourself.

Yeah, I clicked further now and the idea seems to be that you submit the pre-supplied promotional code to get the $35 they want for the router down to $0. Only problem with that is that this provided promotional code is deemed invalid by the store.

My guess is that this was a promo that has since been halted.

This is where DVST8ION got the idea (see)

yeah, USD44.95 is about what you would pay for a router anyway. I think I paid about $35 for my Linksys 4 port switch...

Doesn't matter with the fact that most ADSL connections prohibit the sharing of the connection with other members of the public in that way. It could be a fast way to get blacklisted by your ISP.

You might as well pay the £25 for the WRT54G and save your internet connection.

Doesn't matter with the fact that most ADSL connections prohibit the sharing of the connection with other members of the public in that way. It could be a fast way to get blacklisted by your ISP.

You might as well pay the £25 for the WRT54G and save your internet connection.

Plus it could cause a lot of hassle if someone decides to do something illegal while using your connection.

Yeah, I clicked further now and the idea seems to be that you submit the pre-supplied promotional code to get the $35 they want for the router down to $0. Only problem with that is that this provided promotional code is deemed invalid by the store.

My guess is that this was a promo that has since been halted.

This is where DVST8ION got the idea (see)

Cooper is right, this is where i got the promo, and I DID get mine for FREE. There is no sharing of my connection, due to it being hacked, it only sends out 1 ssid (private).

Sorry if it doesn't work friends. It did for me and just thought I would share with eveyone.