Explorer.exe /shell replacement?

SleepyBear

Novells Nalwin.exe?

not quite the same, its more the kinda of thing like KDE and Fluxbox, both are linux based, and they change the way the OS handles (hence shell) Nalwin is just a File Launcher, such as the application launcher U3 has.

this actually came up in IRC land the other night while I was on.  so I'll share what was given to me.

www.bb4win.org <- called Blackbox.  originally for linux, but was ported to windows.  I haven't tried it, but it looks nice.

www.sharpe-shell.org

both I believe are opensource, so its free..

I personally use astonshell right now, and its pretty nice, yet took awhile to get the customization figured out.  price well I won't comment.

this actually came up in IRC land the other night while I was on.  so I'll share what was given to me.

www.bb4win.org <- called Blackbox.  originally for linux, but was ported to windows.  I haven't tried it, but it looks nice.

www.sharpe-shell.org

both I believe are opensource, so its free..

I personally use astonshell right now, and its pretty nice, yet took awhile to get the customization figured out.  price well I won't comment.

Wow, I dident even know something like this was out there.

Very kewl :)

::will spend the next several hours in a dark room customizing shells, thanks for taking hours from my life, lol::