Wiki back online

Darren Kitchen

The wiki is back thanks to Bigbro69 (Raktor) and is awesome .htaccess fu

There are still a few little borked bits but they'll be taken care of.

Many of the direct links are being transfered (like the switchblade files) so we can all relax and start reading the untruth.

Cheers!

"And the heavens opened, clouds parted, and God said, LET THERE BE TECHNOLUST, and on this day, God created Hak5...."

its just a podcast dude

Can't help it if I'm a bit enthusiastic about the show. I am sure there is something that gets you fired up as well.

It's like Star Wars or Star Trek, they have their fans, trekies, whatever you want to call them. (lame?)

Anyway, some of us enjoy the show and have fun with it. Seriously, It was *tounge in cheek*, a little humor goes a long way...

Can't help it if I'm a bit enthusiastic about the show. I am sure there is something that gets you fired up as well.

It's like Star Wars or Star Trek, they have their fans, trekies, whatever you want to call them. (lame?)

Anyway, some of us enjoy the show and have fun with it. Seriously, It was *tounge in cheek*, a little humor goes a long way...

I was being sarcastic too, hope you know it's all in good fun and we uber appreciate the comments.

Hak5 + Peanutbutter Sandwichers = bliss