Last 2 podcasts wont transfer to iPod?

Hotkey

?  

4 members have voted

1. 1.

ipods dont play xvid or wmv. make sure that you subscribed to the ipod feed. if so, i dont know why it transfering. if you cant get it to work, post the model of ipod you have and version of itunes.

I get the same message when syncing in regards to 2x08.

The weird thing is that 2x08 is on my iPod and plays perfectly. I'm using the latest version of iTunes on OSX 10.4.9 with a 5th gen 60GB video iPod with the 1.2.1 firmware. All my Hak.5 content is in the mp4 format and plays fine. 2x08 is the only one that prompts the syncing error. Although I haven't tried 2x10 yet.

ipods don't play xvid or wmv. make sure that you subscribed to the ipod feed. if so, i dont know why it transferring. if you cant get it to work, post the model of ipod you have and version of iTunes.

Am subscribed to the feed - files are mp4.  Lots have worked before too!  iPod video, 60gb.  Latest iTunes - 7.1.1.  WinXP box.

Ok, the only difference between 2x09 and 2x10 in encoding was 384kbps -- 768kbps (notice filesize).

We're streamlining the production pipeline and should be changing encoders here pretty soon. I'll do some testing and make sure vids sync at all bitrates.