Problem with hacking computers

Leonidas

After i hit the exploit button something like this appears 

Microsoft RPC DCOM MSO3-026 (win32_bind)

This server has been started in 'Defanged' mode.  Check and Exploit options are not available. . .

what does this mean? what is 'Defanged' mode and does it reffer to my computer or not?

This is to do with the computer being in Secure Mode (well, when i tryed my server it was the problem).

Go into the Control Panel of it and disable "Secure Mode"

Or if it is a remote computer that you are allowed to break into, you will have to find another method.

This is to do with the computer being in Secure Mode (well, when i tryed my server it was the problem).

Go into the Control Panel of it and disable "Secure Mode"

Or if it is a remote computer that you are allowed to break into, you will have to find another method.

first HUH?

After i hit the exploit button something like this appears 

Microsoft RPC DCOM MSO3-026 (win32_bind)

This server has been started in 'Defanged' mode.  Check and Exploit options are not available. . .

what does this mean? what is 'Defanged' mode and does it reffer to my computer or not?

I'm guessing that you're trying to use metasploit from their website... if you are then you need to download it and run it from your computer. if not then we are going to need SOME information on what you're trying to do.

I remember back in the day, when moonlit would swoop down out of nowhere and nija the shit out of posts like this. and by ninja I mean lock.

it turns out that sometimes ninja==lock

Yup, indeed there is. Forums are for discussion, which is something you can't do in a locked thread.

As for this thread, we need to know more about exactly what it is your trying to do before we can help you.

I like peanutbutter sandwiches. Peanutbutter sandwiches rock. Do you like peanutbutter sandwiches too?

No, I don't like peanuts, hence I don't like peanut butter, this also means I don;t like peanut butter sandwichs.

No, I don't like peanuts, hence I don't like peanut butter, this also means I don;t like peanut butter sandwichs.

Interestingly (sort of) I do like peanuts, but I don't particularly like peanut butter.

Peanut butter and chocolate is a good mix. Which is why Peanut Kit-Kats are the best chocolate bar to be made this century.

Yeah, but every time you buy a Kit-Kat you kill an African baby. I still love the Kit-Kat Chunky bars though.

I presume this is a random, anything goes topic that isn't, doesn't, wasn't meant to mean anything...  :P

on a different note, this is kinda interesting...  http://pileofphotos.com/view/61/Unique-USB-gadgets

You see, your post had content. It should have been a new thread, duh. Obviously the topic was bunk to begin with but seeing as how we've ratified the "no thread locking" act we have no choice but to play the peanutbutter card on this one.

PS: Peanutbutter makes a good, yet rather sticky, endpoint security solution for USB devices in corporate networks.

The judge should have sentenced Paris Hilton to a year of living on minimum wage, somewhere in deepest darkest Liverpool.

She would then probably just sleep with people for money...wait, nix that, she does that already....

She would then probably just sleep with people for money...wait, nix that, she does that already....

yes pretty much, but if she was poor, do u think she would eat peanutbutter?