Wireless ethernet bridge

SmoothCriminal

I have an Xbox 360 and would like to connect it onto my network, but wired is not an option (old house extremely difficult to wire).  And I do not want to spend a C note on a xbox proprietary wireless adapter, or a bunch on a Wireless Ethernet bridge.  I was wondering if there is anyway to take the wireless I have on my PC (I have a WMP54G card) and turn it into wired to connect to my Xbox 360.  I have two Ethernet ports on my mobo (EVGA 680i).  The setup I would like is Wireless to my WMP54G and then turn it into wired from my mobo to my xbox 360. Thanks.

P.S.  I tried googling it, all I got was a bunch of Wireless Ethernet Bridges for sale sights. 

Plug your xbox into your PC's ethernet port and use ICS to share your PC's wireless connection.

or:

Get a router which allows you to use its wireless as a WAN connection and just cable in your PC and XBox.

Plug your xbox into your PC's ethernet port and use ICS to share your PC's wireless connection.

ch allows you to use its wireless as a WAN connection and just cable in your PC and XBox.

It would be better (and probably easier) to bridge the two network connections. Personally, I wouldn't trust windows with such a task and would get a hardware device to achieve the same out come (i.e. a wireless - weired bridge).

Any the wiser? ;)

It would be better (and probably easier) to bridge the two network connections. Personally, I wouldn't trust windows with such a task and would get a hardware device to achieve the same out come (i.e. a wireless - weired bridge).

Any the wiser? ;)

Yeah, but if I had to get the bridge, I might as well get the wireless xbox 360 connection since the price wouldn't be that much different.