Stats!

Shaun

I just noticed the stats features of this board and I almost orgasmed when I saw them. I LOVE statistics, they are one of my favouritest things in the world. I do actually have a Python script I wrote that collected posting statistics for the top 40 posters for the old board, but this is so much more pretty. One thing that is missing though is line graphs of posting over time, it has a bar chart of average posting activity by time, but no cumulative post count over time that I can find. Oh well, can't have everything.

It seems the reason my avatar is gone is because it was on ImageShack and they deleted it, I guess the old forum cached it or something, I don't know. I can't find it on my hard drive either, if I search for "berk" (which was the name of the character) on my PCs all I get is clips of the good bits from the movie Showgirls and database library installation files, which means I've lost it :(. Looks like I'll have to say goodbye to my nice blue avatar since I captured that from DVD and made it into an avatar I think, and I can't be bothered doing that again.