Logo Design

Bouzy210

Hello. I don't know if I should do this, but for the first time in a long time I am stumped. I am trying to make a logo for a contest on a site. These are what the guidelines for it are...

# Your design should represent the geek and gaming lifestyle. The design, whether it be imagery or a clever phrase must hit home and be very familiar, understandable, and appealing to anyone that is a hardcore computer geek and/or video gamer.

# Anything relevant to the lifestyle of someone who plays video games or is a dedicated computer geek may be used; hardware, familiar objects from video games, weaponry, retro game pads, geek speak, funny phrases a gamer or geek might say or understand, emoticons, circuit boards, robots, geeky pop-culture spoofs, pirates, ninjas, aliens, zombies, anything that happens after 3am, geeky spin on familiar phrases / catch phrases / punchlines, etc... The client is a company with an innovative thought process, they like out-of-the-box thinking, thought provoking designs, things that make you go "hhmmmm", and pretty much anything else that would be considered extremely creative or unique.

I was thinking of doing something like a definition of noob or something, but Idk. I thought this would be the perfect place to ask for ideas. Normally I would come up with my own idea, but I am in a rut, and need to win this contest.

Moonlit: Added topic. Please use descriptive topics when posting.