The thread of creativity

Sparda

I'm anoyed with my lack of expesability. Insted I'm going to write my ideas down.

The gratest realistic mobile weapon:

A single decker bus with two FLAK 88s mounted where the pansenger seats used to be. I realy want to draw this, but when ever I do it looks total shit :cry:. My problem when it comes to drawing is i can't get the aspect ratio between each object right, i draw the last thing first. and I draw as if i'm looking at what im imaging stirhgt on.

An interesting idea for a thread!

Creativity... hmm..

There are crystals in the back of big cat's (read lit: lions etc.) eyes that allow them to reflect light back into their damn, it's been too long since I thought of this, and now I've forgotten whether it's the cornea or the iris, I think cornea, allowing them to see in the dark. I've always been interested to experiment on this, to find if it is possible to synthesize these crystals and implant them into the back of human eyes, as a biotech replacement for night vision goggles.

Unless the frames been uprated I think the recoil will snap it in half...

As for drawing, don't try to fill out the details first, just focus on the framework and structure of the image. That way you avoid spending hours working on something only to realise it doesn't fit. Just start with really rought sketches and flesh it out. One thing i like to do, is draw with a pen, and get a stack of paper, then just sketch until it goes wrong and start again.

Correct VaKo, it would, I could go into extrem detail, i have loads of ideas for very fun weapons some more realistic then others (As you know, i spend alot of time in unreality). Any way, here is my first atempt at drawing my thing from above. It totaly sucks. (Blurry ness is cameras fault, i need a scanner)

thing2.jpg

I have, and I don't have the dexterity for it, perhaps I have some kind of undiagnosed motary deises, which might explain awfull keyboard accuracy. I would much rather make it in real life, get a bus, strip out the insides, cut a big hole in the back, slide the FLAK 88's in (after reinforcing the chassie), put the back back , blot the FLAK 88's down. NEXT, cut the roof off about half way down the side. cut that in two, add water seals, hing it back on the body of the bus. That would probably work if the busses engian has enough power.

A game desighn I came up with a while back (of course i imagined actualy been in the game), the writen description isn't finished, but I was talking with a firend who was nearing the end of there games desighn course and agreed it would be a good idea. I think the desighn suffers from the same thing that Evil Geniuse and Ghost Master suffer from. There is alot of waiting involved. The half finished writen desigh is here: http://sparda.hopto.org/zombies.odt