server pics

underground5

I think that goes way back to when they said they were in Canada.

We never claimed to be Canadian. It's just that we hang out with lots of Canadian podcasters (commandN, LabRats, OpenAlpha, PurePwnage, techPhile) and did guest appearances on Call for Help with Leo up there. After a while it became a joke around the house so eventually on a trip I picked up a Canadian flag patch for one of the servers just to mess with people. It's visible as an easter egg in 1x09 I think(?). The one where Evil Server interrupts the signal and Wess and I plot to take him out with bruce force.

Anyway, for the record we're in Williamsburg, Virginia, USA. Or as I recently claimed "Down with the 23188"... Or 757. Whichever floats your boat.

I knew that in one of season 1 eps you flashed a GPS lat/long and I dropped it into google earth lol :P

haha nice' date=' good old KVM switchs ^_^, question though, is there any room for a chair in there?[/quote']Haha, no KVM switch there at all. Remotely controlling the other PCs is done via VNC, SSH, Abel (yes, despite being labeled a hacktool, it is an excellent management/administration app when paired with Cain).

Oh? not KVM... may it be a parralel switch sitting ontop of the green box?

haha nice' date=' good old KVM switchs ^_^, question though, is there any room for a chair in there?[/quote']Haha, no KVM switch there at all. Remotely controlling the other PCs is done via VNC, SSH, Abel (yes, despite being labeled a hacktool, it is an excellent management/administration app when paired with Cain).

Oh? not KVM... may it be a parralel switch sitting ontop of the green box?

i still have one of those old KVM's well KV and no mouse, the thing sucks it's really worn out and sometimes it takes a turns of the nob to get the screen to come up.

http://picasaweb.google.com/NickTabick/Des...549958247773618

My deskspace as it sits as of the beginning of March. I'll add a new pic to the album in a bit.

Yeah, it's my deskspace, but maybe you do or don't notice all the extra PCs hidden in/on/around it. ;)

toshiba a100 laptop?

i fix them at work, very nice laptop they are.