What kind of Drunk are you?

Technologique

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must choose that as my first comment in this thread I refuse to comment of for strictly personal reasons... but VaKo, you say that you would do it again in a heartbeat... I quite agree... I won't go into it all but I don't regret what I've done/done to myself (that's in a substance way, not any other way) because I wouldn't be the me you see now if I hadn't... besides, some of those things (granted a fairly small portion, but not to be ignored) were enjoyable... sure it started getting out of hand but hey, I am still here... I wouldn't do it now, because I know that I did what I needed to do and I don't need that any more as far as I can see... but it made me ... well ... me ... and I've gotta be happy with that...

I must choose that as my first comment in this thread I refuse to comment of for strictly personal reasons... but VaKo, you say that you would do it again in a heartbeat... I quite agree... I won't go into it all but I don't regret what I've done/done to myself (that's in a substance way, not any other way) because I wouldn't be the me you see now if I hadn't... besides, some of those things (granted a fairly small portion, but not to be ignored) were enjoyable... sure it started getting out of hand but hey, I am still here... I wouldn't do it now, because I know that I did what I needed to do and I don't need that any more as far as I can see... but it made me ... well ... me ... and I've gotta be happy with that...

I suspect you either killed some one and got away with it or got some one pregent while drunk ^^

Now Sparda, I don't wish to sound at all arrogant here, but I think you could be a little more respectful considering what this thread is now about and what people have been saying... some of this could be big news for people and they don't need the boat being rocked...

That is all... Carry on ;)

Oh, and for the record, none of those things you said feature in my reasoning for not speaking on that comment.

I'm staying along the lines of Moonie here, because a lot of the stuff that happened to me during my time doing crazy shit is deeply personal, and forums ain't my thang when it comes to sharing deeply personal shit.

However, I will say that there are some very, very groovy things to do whilst stoned out of your mind. Sitting down and playing a guitar takes on a spiritual quest where you are inside your own music, just.. feeling it.

I must make it clear that 90% of my expirences with drugs have been fun and insightful. Made some very good friends, laughed, met amazing women and had the most brilliant conversations.

Its just that the remaining 10% that weren't so good etched the memory in my brain with acid.

Things like watching my girlfriend turn into a cocain addict, seeing a friend get into herion, being dead and having to deal with a your mate, who has a knife and doesn't know who you are anymore, there the things that you remember.

Yeah, it's those kind of things that put me off most drugs, and given me a huge fear of loosing my words someday.

There's nothing like seeing a friend lose their mind and not have it return to really make you think about life.

Other times though, it's been fan-fucking-tastic.

It's this kind of conversation that wants me to be in the same room with you guys. I'm sat here in front of my computer reading this, and it makes me realise that I have done nothing worth while (apparat from travle though the only place that could be called hell ;)). If only it where posible to travle cross space realy fast and perhaps over the internet...

Actually, using Steven Hawkins work on wormholes, time and space, it's theoretically possible to instantaneously travel from one part of the world to another.

Of course, this'd require us to generate a stable blackhole, human-sized for preferance, manipulate the blackhole in a way to make it a wormhole, and then twist this to the two points of space we wish to travel from/to.

Easy, eh!

Aditionaly, having Hyperfocus patialy combine with Flow, it causes the want to live in unreality, of couse rality is mearly a concept, For thoughs pure pwnage fans, remerb when Jerimy thought he was in WoW? I get that alot, i drift in and out of reality, my only problem is I don't have a creative out let for this lack of reailty, i'm terible at drawing, i cannot translate the 4d images in my mind into a 2 dimentional plane with the 3d aspect ratio. I'm sure you'v all enjoyed watching this.

Actually, using Steven Hawkins work on wormholes, time and space, it's theoretically possible to instantaneously travel from one part of the world to another.

Of course, this'd require us to generate a stable blackhole, human-sized for preferance, manipulate the blackhole in a way to make it a wormhole, and then twist this to the two points of space we wish to travel from/to.

Easy, eh!

Matter travling at the speed of light has a wight of infinity (E=MC2?)

If would be nice if i could live in my mind with other people. This Human body is crap... human body, i'm not proud of been human... I would much rather not be, god damn it, i'v linked sadness to that song from the latest episode of pure pwnage.

VaKo... really, when you think of what you just said, out of context, that sounds like a really, really wierd version of Liposuction.

I have no idea why I thought of that, but, dude!.

I see! Yes, you're quite right!