NEED HELP FOR MODS AND HACKS

Salvador

I AM NEW TO THIS AND WANT TO LEARNED EVERYTHING ABOUT HAKS AND MODS...BUT I AM HAVING TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING LINUX THING... WAT IS AND WERE CAN I GET IT... I HAVE WINDOWS XP PRO SP2///// I WANT THE BEST THING OUT THERE...WAT SHOULD I GET... THIS MAY BE DUMB.. I AM A BEGINNER... I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO LEARN ABOUT aPACHE AND PHP...CAN U GIVE ME A LINK WERE I CAN READ ABOUT THIS,.....OR TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT THEM./// THIS IS MY FIRST POST... SO I DONT NO WERE TO PUT THIS POST AT... THANKSS....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salvador, just a little tip for the future...

If you move your finger the 2 1/2mm from the "a" key, to the "Caps Lock" key, or remove your finger from the "shift" key, you'll sound like much less of a prick. I'd say the best thing for you at the moment would be common sense, a introductory course in IT, and locking up your PC until you learn how to correctly use the English language.

Thanks for the Topic though.

Salvador, just a little tip for the future...

If you move your finger the 2 1/2mm from the "a" key, to the "Caps Lock" key, or remove your finger from the "shift" key, you'll sound like much less of a prick. I'd say the best thing for you at the moment would be common sense, a introductory course in IT, and locking up your PC until you learn how to correctly use the English language.

Thanks for the Topic though.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

*just checked the link*

WTF is that? me-thinks that someone could use a little Dreamweaver...

NO EXTERNAL TOOLS (such as FrontPage or Composer) were used in the HTML programming of the PC POLIS website. All HTML was coded directly without use of such software. The site itself, frame engine, linking, text formatting, etc., created/written by both Alonso Varas and Felipe Fraile. Felipe Fraile's Artwork was created using Microsoft Windows 95 "Paint" and Microsoft Photo Editor (for swapping image formats and general editing).

FUCK IF EVERYONE KNEW EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD... THEN WHY HAVE A SITE LIKE HAK5.... I ONLY ASK FOR A LITTLE HELP ASS HOLE... U KNOW WHO U ARE...I SEE PPL ARE NOT FRIENDLY HERE... BUT I LIKE WHAT I SEE ON THE SHOWS.... THAT WHAT REALLY COUNTS...THANKS FOR THOSE THAT HELP//// ABOUT MY ENGLISH.... IS MY SECONG LANGUAGE/// IDIOTA...BUT U GET WHAT I SAY////SOMEDAY I BE BETTER THAN U.....'''DUELUS'''....

These are upper-case letters: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

These are lower-case letters: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Upper-case letters are mostly used for shouting. Shouting is rude. People don't like rude people. Use lower-case letters.

His IP is 69.235.233.122 :D

Aww, c'mon, that's a little mean dude, I kinda like this kid, in a pet monkey kinda way. It's "cute" as long as they don't move their extremely poor forum decorum into the rest of this place.

So, Salvie, everyone here is extremely friendly wheeeeeeeeeen you don't act like a dickhead.

I AM NEW TO THIS AND WANT TO LEARNED EVERYTHING ABOUT HAKS AND MODS...BUT I AM HAVING TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING LINUX THING... WAT IS AND WERE CAN I GET IT... I HAVE WINDOWS XP PRO SP2///// I WANT THE BEST THING OUT THERE...WAT SHOULD I GET... THIS MAY BE DUMB.. I AM A BEGINNER... I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO LEARN ABOUT aPACHE AND PHP...CAN U GIVE ME A LINK WERE I CAN READ ABOUT THIS,.....OR TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT THEM./// THIS IS MY FIRST POST... SO I DONT NO WERE TO PUT THIS POST AT... THANKSS....

Well first off. The best way to get help is to not type all in caps on a webforum or in IRC. That being said. Check out www.distrowatch.com. If you are serious about learning linux then you will spend many sleepless nights in front o your computer simply reading. Grab some cokes, md whatever. Coffee seems to work. Now if you are really serious about staying up a mix of beer and caffeine seems to do the trick. The bad thing about this option though is that it can lead to stomache aches, headaches, and when you crash you crash hard. If you listen to techno while you are working you might buy yourself some extra awake time. If you want to stay up real late I would suggest not listening to al green. Al Green ihas more of a making love

type of feel to his music. If you are serious about hacking you cant be making love all the time. It throws you off of your game. Plus if you get really into it your boyfriend or girlfriend might not like it so much and then they wont ever make love to you again. I threw boyfriend in there because im not sure if you are a guy or a girl. I think you are a guy but might be gay. If you are a guy and gay that is ok we are not here to judge. Also you shouldnt judge people based on their sexual identity either. If they think that they are a dog and that they like tto have sex with dogs then that is pretty sick but does it really meant that you should judge them. Speaking of dogs if you realy want to hack dogs are not a good pet. They need constant attention. Dogs are really cool though. They like to play and stuff. Cats are cool too though. Cats are a hackers best friend. Except when they chew through cat5-6 cables. If that happen you should put your cat down or out. Cat 5 cables arnt really that expensive but when you buy alot of them it adds up. Its good to have a good savings plan so that way you can buy enough cat cables for your network. Having savings is good cuz then you can convert it into a roth irk fund. Im not sure if its roth irk but its roth something. See this is a retirement fund that gains interst but is not taxable. See you can only deposit as m