2x09 Teaser

Darren Kitchen

good to see they let you speak to them and gave you the time of day. I would have expected alot of them to think to themselves "dammit another lot of IPTV people".

We were actually very warmly welcomed and had pretty much full access to anything we wanted. All of the staff and presenters were very approachable and keen to the idea of helping out new-media. I only wish we had more man-power at the event because we could have gotten so much more.

There are 30 panels on 3 tracks over two days (not counting Sunday which is impossible to score an interview on), so the best you can really do is 10 panels. Couple that with hangovers and you've down two. Throw in extended lunches (because you're having a blast with other podcasters) and you're down two again. Add in the fact that if you do interview someone you've got to miss the next panel and every other panel is gone. So I guess we're lucky to have the eight segments we got but wish we had more Paul's with cameras.

There are 30 panels on 3 tracks over two days (not counting Sunday which is impossible to score an interview on), so the best you can really do is 10 panels. Couple that with hangovers and you've down two. Throw in extended lunches (because you're having a blast with other podcasters) and you're down two again. Add in the fact that if you do interview someone you've got to miss the next panel and every other panel is gone. So I guess we're lucky to have the eight segments we got but wish we had more Paul's with cameras.

I had an even bigger problem since my boss only sent two of us. Throw in some hangovers and what not, and two people can only cover about that many at the max.

I'd be willing to volunteer my time next year, i'm going whether they pay for it or not, haha.

/me would've gladly helped given the chance but obviously wasn't there due to the fact it's a long way away...

Nice teaser though. :)

The European TKAF division should have gone to CeBIT.

Dude that would be awesome if the kittens or clydesdales or whatever it is on Fridays would do like some remote correspondent type stuff

/me would do that too if there were any events within easy travelling distance

Thanks again for another great episode.

I am a little disappointed on how short it is, but still, great stuff.

I'd be disappointed too if that were the full episode...

...it's a teaser, check back on the 5th for the real episode ;)

Thanks again for another great episode.

I am a little disappointed on how short it is, but still, great stuff.

I'd be disappointed too if that were the full episode...

...it's a teaser, check back on the 5th for the real episode ;)

Yeah... I was kidding!