MySpace, the most evil web site in the world

Sparda

Do you hate MySpace?  

34 members have voted

1. 1.

• I hate MySpace
    • I'm an idiot, I love my space

god, this has been talked about at school for like a year or so. I'm so sick of seeing people fighting in RL becuase one has more friends on myspace then another. :x but its fun to embedd flash objects in comments and play with people

now I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but ONLY BLOG IF YOU'RE REMOTELY MATURE ABOUT IT!

Sure, have loads of fun with it, but don't go scrapping with someone about it or insulting them for the damn blog host they use!

Edit: *cough* Spelling error? Where...? ;)

*coughs* Offend dude, offend ;)

I myself quite like blogging, it entertains me, and is a good place for me to put down things I'm going to forget, 'cause I normally can't even remember what day of the week it is.

Myspace Music has quite a few groovy bands on, and if idiots want to fight over who has the most friends, then just relax, and see it as a cleansing of the gene pool.

heh, yea alot of people in my classes fight about myspace friends. It's annoying. I'm like...you dont know half the people on your friends lists. It's more entertaining when they try to tease other people about not having alot of myspace friends and them not caring.

Damn you people.. Damn you all.. I've gone against something I've believed in for a long time. This doesn't change anything. I still hate myspace. But the more I got thinking about it, the less I wanted to wake up one day and find that someone had made a fake profile of me on myspace for slanderous reasons.

So there, I'm on myspace. It's my name and my picture.

Ahh. I need to go shower after that.

http://www.myspace.com/darrenkitchen

Ok, I've been on myspace for 5 minutes and already I'm getting emails with people wanting to be my friend. Guess what, your on the forums, your all cool, I consider all the fans friends. I've always made myself available through the forums, email, IRC, and if you ask for my messenger info you'll likely get it. But please, I'm not on myspace to add a gizilion fan friends or to promote the show. It's just there so that nobody tries to pose as me. So while I'm flattered by the friend requests I've change my account settings not to email me about them and I'll likely never login again to click accept or anything.

And yes, I had a friend, his name was Tom. I know there is a story behind that but I can't remember at the moment (That's not the myspace virus guy is it?)

So yeah, fsck Tom. I don't know Tom so he was deleted.

And to top things off, my pony died because it wasn't pretty enough! AHHHH!!!!

Aww he doesn't love us... I mean... very good idea... I might turn that off myself... and I killed (read:deleted) that Tom guy too... I'm guessing he's one of the MySpace founders or something...

Edit: His profile says he doesn't drink!

No, but they do keep track of the MySpace profiles of murderers.

I think this is one of those sites for people who enjoy reading the obituaries in their local newspaper. My mom does that and I never once understood where the fun in that lies...

Eh, I've got a myspace account only because I was super bored on day and decided to make one for the hell of it to give me an excuse to mess with some html.

@ Darren, I may have added you last night when I read this thread. Sorry, I had just gotten back from the bar and was too drunk to read your entire post, haha.

myspace is evil incarnt. It is the AIDS of cyberspace. It needs to be stopped. And all who have registered with it killed. I dont want to overreact...but i think we need a public burning of some kind!!!!!!!!!

<pants>

wet, I *almost* agree with you, but now that im part of the problem i think i'd rather stay non-on-fire. again, just joined because it's become such a stupid big deal that i dont want someone else posing as me. so it's really just a safety registration, which im sure is the same for a lot of people. i'd be interested in seeing what percentage of myspace accounts are actually active.

oh and i think every educational institution should block myspace.com

ha they don't atleast not at my school we have the whole bess website blocker but their too lazy to put myspace under it so they put a sticker on the side of the computer that says "DO NOT ACCESS WWW.MYSPACE.COM IT IS AGAISNT SCHOOL POLICY"

I quite agree!

they put a sticker on the side of the computer that says "DO NOT ACCESS WWW.MYSPACE.COM IT IS AGAISNT SCHOOL POLICY"

Now /that's/ lazy admin!