User wait response

RebootUrMom

I deal with a lot of computer refreshing and have to deal with a lot of manual commands and procedures during network boot up. Some of this Intel.

1. Going to bios and turning on ufei/ca

2. Entering the model number of the particular model number of the device during install.

So my question is. Can the rubber ducky or bash bunny be used to set up bios and can I does it support a wait for user response?

This way I can enter the device number and hit enter to have it continue the automation.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

On 5/11/2023 at 5:29 PM, RebootUrMom said:

1. Going to bios and turning on ufei/ca

yes if it just need some predefined keyboard input. But if , like on lot of computer your need "perfect" timing to go in bios it will be difficult 

On 5/11/2023 at 5:29 PM, RebootUrMom said:

can I does it support a wait for user response

As far as i know, no, But Bashbunny have a switch and if i remember well (need validation from other people of the community), you can detect the change, and it can be the trigger of the next steps after entering your computer id

13 hours ago, dark_pyrro said:

you mean that the switch would run something else by just changing its position during runtime (i.e. starting on SW1 and then flipping it over to SW2) won't work from what I know when it comes to the bunny_framework

My bad , There is the wait.sh extension that block the payload until switch change. Will resolve the use case too. Input serial nuber, change switch that trigger next steps

Edited by quentin_lamamy