Use Wordpad/Notepad to have AIM Convo's

1337n00b

My friend uses wordpad or notepad to have aim conversations at work. I've tried searching this method through google but to no success. Anybody know how to do this?

btw, if you're wondering y i dont just ask him to teach me, it's because i know he won't tell me.

I don't know about using notepad/wordpad to have IM conversations but at college we made a chat app that looked identical to MS Word, that's a good way to camoflage it...

still have a copy of that one?

Nah, it was real simple though, really crap, really cheap, really nasty... college had the same resolutions across all their computers and the same version of Word on them all, we just screenshotted Word, put a text box over the bit where you'd normally type, then make the Print/Save/Open/etc buttons do Connect/Disconnect/etc... I think 1 version had the font dropdown as the IP/URL combobox and the font size as the port or something... it was really quite pathetic but it was enough to fool teachers at a glance.

My friend uses wordpad or notepad to have aim conversations at work. I've tried searching this method through google but to no success. Anybody know how to do this?

btw, if you're wondering y i dont just ask him to teach me, it's because i know he won't tell me.

I think theres a way for multiple people to open a shared file and collaborate with office doc ;)